Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Default Re: I guess I'm the only one who realizes Cavs have LeBron, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
    But he has been a force at times.
    Yeah, 4 years ago.

Having Big Ben off the bench is a luxury.
    To the other team.

Local High School Star

Default Re: I guess I'm the only one who realizes Cavs have LeBron, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Yeah, 4 years ago.

To the other team.
    Don't mind him, he's a Kobe nut hugger whose constantly trying to hype up Lebron's teammates. He bashes Pau Gasol to no end. He even tries to hype up MJ's teammates.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Default Official LeBron headed to New York discussion.

Unless the Cavaliers go out and get Chris Bosh or Carlos Boozer during the offseason I don't see LeBron sticking with this team after next season. This team proved how overrated they were in this series. How do they go 8-0 in the first two rounds to losing the Eastern Conference Finals in 6 games? Enough of just getting LeBron some mediocre talent around him he needs that one other All-Star player.

National High School Star

Default Lebron James as the face of the Cavalier Franchise has to learn how to do this

"Congratulate the Opposing team after being eliminated in the postseason. I know it's a horrible feeling but he can;t as the NBA MVP run off the court like a little girl after a loss because he looks like a big baby. Especially when he shook all the hands of the hawks when the Cavs advanced to the ECF. Now if he was a no name player he could have gotten away with it but not when you are Lebron james.

Now i hope he does his final press conference and not run out the back door like a sissy

Real Men watch CBM

Default When LeBron doesn't get Refs Help - this is what happens???

I'm disappointed.

As much as we all like to bash James for getting the calls from the Refs, I was expecting to see more from him if he DOESN'T get their help.

So is this what happens when the "King" doesn't get the calls??? He's supposed to be amazing, we're all supposed to be witnesses. But when he doesn't get the calls, he just looks...

Obviously the Refs weren't blowing whistles tonight. Cavs still had more FT attempts against the Magic (Cavs 22 FT - Magic 21 FT), with LeBron still taking half of Cavs total free throws, 11 just by himself.

LeBron was averaging 16.6 FTA against the Magic prior to this game. That's more than Dwyane Wade did against the Mavs in the 2006 Finals (16.2 FTA). But even though he only took 11 free throws tonight, isn't that supposed to be enough!? Taking 11 free throws is still a lot.

Kobe Bryant is only averaging 8.5 FTA per game!!! If Kobe can get 11 free throws per game, the Lakers would be blowing their opponents by 20!!!

I'm disappointed.

It's disappointing to see someone with all the hype going in these playoffs, exiting the way he did.
    Last edited by Jordan-esque; 05-30-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Not airballing my layups anymore TheSlimViper's Avatar

Default LeSigh: The Forumula For Losing Key Games

1) Have your star give up at half time because he isn't getting calls or help from his teammates.

2) See the 2 other parts of number 1? Yeah, those.

3) Have bad teammates.

4) Don't score on turnovers.

5) Mail in the 4th quarter.

Seriously, that last one was the most infuriating part. If the Cavs start fouling at the 3 minute mark and then executing quick 3s on the offensive end they have a chance, however improbable of at least staying in it.

Letting your opponent use the full 24 seconds nearly every possession when you're down by more than 15 with 3 minutes left and then when you get the ball using 18-20 second before taking a crappy outside shot is some of the most idiotic play I have ever witnessed. Granted, the Cavs were so bad tonight they would have missed most of their shots anyway, but at least you're not GIVING UP. Jesus.

They quit with 5 minutes left. They really did. And LeBron quit before the opening technical in the second half.

I'm not going to gripe in detail about the refs, I'll let someone else do that, but I will say this one thing: All you people who think that touching LeBron is an automatic foul need to eat your words after tonight. The Cavs got at least half a dozen fouls in the 3rd and 4th for standing there and doing nothing (which they did incredibly well tonight) while LeBron would get roflstomped going to the hoop and there would be no call either way. I mean, the Cavs would stand there and purposely let Howard score and then they'd get whistled anyway.

Cavs deserved to lose. Why? Because they played like losers.

LeSigh.
    Last edited by TheSlimViper; 05-31-2009 at 12:10 AM.

Default Lebron James 2010 Countdown Begins

Let the speculation begin.

Default Lebron James 2010 Countdown Begins

Let the speculation begin.

I usually hit open layups TheGame's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron James as the face of the Cavalier Franchise has to learn how to do this

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    "Congratulate the Opposing team after being eliminated in the postseason. I know it's a horrible feeling but he can;t as the NBA MVP run off the court like a little girl after a loss because he looks like a big baby. Especially when he shook all the hands of the hawks when the Cavs advanced to the ECF. Now if he was a no name player he could have gotten away with it but not when you are Lebron james.

Now i hope he does his final press conference and not run out the back door like a sissy
    Sounds like someone has a personal vendetta against LBJ. I didn't catch the end but I will agree he should of been more sportsmanlike if that was the case. But from your post it sounds like you just found another reason to hate.
    Last edited by TheGame; 05-30-2009 at 11:44 PM.

Default Those idiots Knicks fans show up again after Lebron loses in ECF...

Multiple threads about Lebron in Knicks jersey already...

I rule the local playground RobertSwift31's Avatar

Default Re: When LeBron doesn't get Refs Help - this is what happens???

25/7/7 on 40% isn't bad

Man w/NBA Inside info NewYorkUSCtrojan's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron James as the face of the Cavalier Franchise has to learn how to do this

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76

LeBron left the building..NO PRESS CONFERENCE

POOR SPORT!!

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkUSCtrojan
    LeBron left the building..NO PRESS CONFERENCE

POOR SPORT!!

Please tell me you are joking?

They showed him in the locker room. I don't know that he left yet.

Very good NBA starter

Default LeBron leaves court and arena without speaking to reporters

I understand the guy is upset and not wanting to congratulate the opposing team right after losing..but isnt there a rule that you have to talk to the media after these games?

anyone have any insight on the repercussions of that?