Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Robber screams his head off as female MMA fighter puts him in a choke hold

Last edited by Lebron23; 09-02-2015 at 11:49 PM.

Default Re: WATCH Alleged robber screams his head off as female MMA fighter puts him in a choke h

She kinda looks like a Brazilian Gina Carano. Look at that strong legs. She can break his neck.

Banned

Default Re: Robber screams his head off as female MMA fighter puts him in a choke hold

This reminds me of the Rousey vs Mayweather thread.

Default Re: Robber screams his head off as female MMA fighter puts him in a choke hold

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    This reminds me of the Rousey vs Mayweather thread.

Mayweather is a train fighter. the Brazilian robber was not a train fighter, and he was caught off guard. Mayweather needs to practice MMA for 6 months cause Ronda might pull an upset.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-02-2015 at 11:58 PM.

Anyone who fights trains can definitely kick Rousey's ass.

Good college starter

This Mayweather - Rousey shit is some of the most retarded shit I have ever witnessed. A bare fist Floyd connects with her head with even a single blow and she is probably brain damaged for life and in a wheelchair.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    This Mayweather - Rousey shit is some of the most retarded shit I have ever witnessed. A bare fist Floyd connects with her head with even a single blow and she is probably brain damaged for life and in a wheelchair.

Nah his hands are way too brittle for that now, which is why he wins fights on points. Back in 2001 when he fought Corrales, yea he'd mess her up.

My god this chick is hot...though I fear she would break my dick off

   

i read about this the other day. he and his mate stole her cell phone, she chased this one down, and he proceeded to beg his mommy to come save him.

brasil... where you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.

Decent playground baller Coach Eddie's Avatar

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    Nah his hands are way too brittle for that now, which is why he wins fights on points. Back in 2001 when he fought Corrales, yea he'd mess her up.
    His hands might be brittle when he's punching a big melon head like Pacquiao or Canelo.

We're talking about a female, here. Forget about the fact that we're actually discussing one of the most skilled boxers of all-time in a sport that goes back over a century squaring up against the only nationally recognizable figure in a a sport (women's MMA) that goes back maybe a decade ...

People underestimate testosterone vs. estrogen. I don't think Rousey could beat up the winner of your nearest Toughman Contest.

As for the guy in LB23's video ... shameful display, though he was probably just worried about getting arrested for robbery moreso than the woman who had him in a leg lock.

NBA Superstar

funny to see all of these lame excuses from all of the dumbass know it all's on ISH talking about a girl can't ever beat a boy

i'd love to see y'all get put into a arm bar or triangle then talk about but she's a girl, she can't beat me.

i'd love to see y'all be able to KO everyone you fight before they can wrestle you. unless you're mike tyson most of u fgts ain't KO'ing anybody, let alone the GOAT runner/hugger/dodger Gheyweather KO'ing Rousey. nikka please

Mayweather is probably the worst boxer to put in an actual fight. He probably still beats Ronda 8 times outta 10 due to being a male.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Rousey would use her feminine wiles to seduce Mayweather to bed, and while he's spending 2 hours trying to read the instructions on the condom, she tackles him from behind to the ground and he's done for once he's in a grappling match.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    funny to see all of these lame excuses from all of the dumbass know it all's on ISH talking about a girl can't ever beat a boy

i'd love to see y'all get put into a arm bar or triangle then talk about but she's a girl, she can't beat me.

i'd love to see y'all be able to KO everyone you fight before they can wrestle you. unless you're mike tyson most of u fgts ain't KO'ing anybody, let alone the GOAT runner/hugger/dodger Gheyweather KO'ing Rousey. nikka please
    Lol who actually tries to wrestle someone in a fight.