Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    Did GOBB rep' you yet?
    I wish.

Just like you wish you were more man than smurf.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

STFU, You're a f@ggot.

PS, GOBB is too....
    Man you should have just stopped but you just had too.
    The more info you give about yourself the more you come off like a lovechild of Dfish and VCDAPTW.

I'm still trying to figure out how someone with the frame of Jar Jar Binks can lift 300lbs? Then you go off about banging models, posting on Ipad on your sundeck, racking up money like it ain't a thing......
    How can we believe all that when you go by FatComputerNerd? Shouldn't you go by SkinnyTabletSwag?

You're credibility is about as reliable as your boy Allan. Your "client" is probably getting up by now after being roofied saying "where'd my $350 go? What happened yesterday? Why is there a Tiger in my bathroom?'"
    Last edited by DaHeezy; 08-02-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

I honestly don't find the Hangover 2 as awesome as most people do. Idk, it just feels repetitive.

Will definitely not be watching Hangover 3 in the Theater, I'll just torrent it after it comes out on DVD.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Name of rep'er removed for his own protection.

Clearly I'm not the only one around here who dislikes GOBB or thinks he's a d*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Man you should have just stopped but you just had too.
    The more info you give about yourself the more you come off like a lovechild of Dfish and VCDAPTW.

I'm still trying to figure out how someone with the frame of Jar Jar Binks can lift 300lbs? Then you go off about banging models, posting on Ipad on your sundeck, racking up money like it ain't a thing......
    How can we believe all that when you go by FatComputerNerd? Shouldn't you go by SkinnyTabletSwag?

You're credibility is about as reliable as your boy Allan. Your "client" is probably getting up by now after being roofied saying "where'd my $350 go? What happened yesterday? Why is there a Tiger in my bathroom?'"

As for you DaHeezy, I'm not even sure how you got involved in this "debate", unless you're another GOBB nut-rider. I don't believe we've ever exchanged 2 words prior to this thread.

BTW, Nexus 7, not I-Pad....loser.
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 08-02-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Clearly I'm not the only one around here who dislikes GOBB or thinks he's a d*ck.
    1. Protection from what? That i'll show up to their home and record me beating the living sh!t out of them so I can upload it online?

2. Clearly your initial point was NO ONE ON ISH LIKED ME. It was not a few people dislike you GOBB. What are you a FatAssRetard as well? Do you need me to repost your own words back to you dumbass?

3. You lead the league in irrelevant comments here. "I banked 350$ in half a day", "I lift twice my body weight, by the way I'm 150", "I'm getting positive reps from anonymous posters on here. Anyone who reps you are f@ggots tho!". What are you even talkin about? Its funny you keep posting rep comments but then you go on to crack jokes about my post count. My high post count = loser status to you. Fine, I'll live with that. But caring about rep comments as you check it daily? Not loser status. Brilliant.

4. Why do you edit your post atleast 4-5 times? And why is it when someone agrees with me there are nut riders. But when people give you rep comments its different? Mind bogglin.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    1. Protection from what? That i'll show up to their home and record me beating the living sh!t out of them so I can upload it online?
    it's called common courtesy, something you most likely know little about.

2. Clearly your initial point was NO ONE ON ISH LIKED ME. It was not a few people dislike you GOBB. What are you a FatAssRetard as well? Do you need me to repost your own words back to you dumbass?
    You have plenty of people here who dislike you, obviously.

3. You lead the league in irrelevant comments here. "I banked 350$ in half a day", "I lift twice my body weight, by the way I'm 150"
    You're the one who started that by posting all your pics of your awesome MLIB existence.

\Face it, you've been annihilated in this thread, thoroughly.

Furthermore, my IQ is clearly superior to yours. Now, please go away and stop "talking" to me.

You have plenty of people here who dislike you, obviously.
    That wasn't your position dumbass. You claimed few people like me here. Thats false. Majority do. A couple rep comments doesnt validate your claim. Sorry.

You're the one who started that by posting all your pics of your awesome MLIB existence.
    I didnt post pix in this thread.

\Face it, you've been annihilated in this thread, thoroughly.
    In your own mind.

Furthermore, my IQ is clearly superior to yours. Now, please go away and stop "talking" to me.
    Yeah your IQ and super duper strength. How can I compete with you? When are you going to make an appearance in Avengers 2?

Let me show how you thoroughly owned yourself ok? Ok...

I think I've already said all that needed to be, and I'm not really interested in bets for real money w/ strangers on the internet.
    You said this pg 1. Yet here we are you care about what strangers say in rep comments.

Now shove off and go wank it to thoughts of your rep' level and post count here on ISH...loser.

How many times have you posted peoples rep comments? No loser status tho!

I didnt post pix in this thread.
    Apologies. Might have been Raz (your #1 fan), or might have been a dif. thread.

My short-term memory is not what it once was.

You are still a *** and a mega-douchebag regardless.

Raz

WHo posts pics of rep? That could be from anyone, LakersReign even And who gives a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck? You have posted two reps. Wow. Good for you, midget c[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]ck.

Protection? What from? This just shows how much of a p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy you are.

Of course not. Many people on here dislike GOBB, many people dislike me, there are numerous people here that are disliked. It doesn't really matter. I couldn't give two shits about being liked by 100% of posters, there's no way that can happen.... I remember people ripping on kwajo - if you dislike kwajo, you have a mental deficiency.

You seem obsessed with being accepted. Hence the lies, benching 300lbs, dating 21 y.o. models, $350 in 4 hours. Stop trying to act cool, because it's very clear you aren't. Be yourself, and more people will respect you - unless you are being yourself, in that case you suck shit as a poster, and you have a microscopic d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ck. Better put a p[COLOR="Black"]en[/COLOR]is extension on lay-away with that imaginary $350.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    WHo posts pics of rep? That could be from anyone, LakersReign even And who gives a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck? You have posted two reps. Wow. Good for you, midget c[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]ck.

Protection? What from? This just shows how much of a p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy you are.

Of course not. Many people on here dislike GOBB, many people dislike me, there are numerous people here that are disliked. It doesn't really matter. I couldn't give two shits about being liked by 100% of posters, there's no way that can happen.... I remember people ripping on kwajo - if you dislike kwajo, you have a mental deficiency.

You seem obsessed with being accepted. Hence the lies, benching 300lbs, dating 21 y.o. models, $350 in 4 hours. Stop trying to act cool, because it's very clear you aren't. Be yourself, and more people will respect you - unless you are being yourself, in that case you suck shit as a poster, and you have a microscopic d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ck. Better put a p[COLOR="Black"]en[/COLOR]is extension on lay-away with that imaginary $350.

I hear you, but everything I've posted in this thread has been 100% truth.

BTW, I never said I could bench 300. I said I could bench NEAR 2x my weight...prob. 275ish or so.

In any case, I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about anyone's opinion of me on here. I was and always am "myself". I am a genuine poster who only posts truth, and if you don't like my posts don't read them.

As for your comment regarding "protection", I fail to see how that makes me a p*ssy. I didn't want GOBB knowing who sent me that rep, to respect the rep'ers anonymity.
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 08-02-2012 at 06:58 PM.

You are still a *** and a mega-douchebag regardless.
    Raz aka CED is far from my #1 fan. In fact we used to go at it constantly. Especially when he posted photos (like the time he was an extra in Chronicles of Narnia) which I'd put in the program to crack a joke like so...

Raz

I posted pics you dumbass. Turrible memory you have there. Before calling me GOBB's #1 fan, do a google search for "Ced" & "GOBB" .... I'm sure you'll find some really shitty flame wars. I respect GOBB, he's the ISH equivalent of Methuselah.

You have more than just memory problems, sounds like you have a damaged frontal lobe, and neocortex. Maybe too many burst blood vessels in your brain from over straining your pee-wee body lifting 300lbs.

I hear you, but everything I've posted in this thread has been 100% truth.

BTW, I never said I could bench 300. I said I could bench NEAR 2x my weight...prob. 275ish or so.

In any case, I am a genuine poster, and don't post lies or made up stories...ever.

Nor do I give a rat's @$$ about anyone's opinion of me.

Raz

Raz aka CED is far from my #1 fan. In fact we used to go at it constantly. Especially when he posted photos (like the time he was an extra in Chronicles of Narnia) which I'd put in the program to crack a joke like so...

Man, I totally forgot about that.
    Haha, nice one stalker! You have a folder with my name on it?

Man, I totally forgot about that.
    Haha, nice one stalker! You have a folder with my name on it?
    Nah, I saved those kind of photos because whatever program that was? You had to save it and upload so I did it thru photobucket. I have a couple others saved...

These are the only photos I still have of posters. Whatever program that was it was fun to use.