Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Kobe Stan

Default Re: Official Game Thread: Cavs(19-15) vs 76ers (4-28) Kevin Love Has The Green Light Game

Been saying all year Delladova is the worst player in the league.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Official Game Thread: Cavs(19-15) vs 76ers (4-28) Kevin Love Has The Green Light Game

Delly is a 10-12 mins guy. Not someone who should be starting for you.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    Been saying all year Delladova is the worst player in the league.
    C'mon man. You are being harsh. He isn't a good player but the worst player in the league is OTT.

Kobe Stan

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper
    C'mon man. You are being harsh. He isn't a good player but the worst player in the league is OTT.
    I can't think of any other, especially someone getting as many minutes as him. Guy has no size either. Give me Thabeet over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Aren't you all for the tank?
    I'm all for having a top 5 pick in the draft. This win doesn't change that.

So... I guess it's only 2 rings for Lebron.

Either that or he joins another contender.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Delly is actually a nice piece when he's playing 10-15 minutes a night as a change-of-pace combo guard. When he's being asked to play 30+ minutes a night, you are going to be in big trouble. That's not his fault and it doesn't mean he's the "worst player in the league." There are tons of NBA players who shouldn't be on the floor for 20+ minutes a game. Hell, those kind of guys make up the majority of the league, especially once opponents have a good amount of tape on you and know your tendencies as is the case with Delly.

But, when he's being used correctly on a healthy team, Delly can knock down open jumpers, handle the ball in a pinch, and he provides energy and defense in spurts. That's a winning kind of player in the right role.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out

i knew we would win the game when i seen the starting line up.Tristan Thompson tried to put the team on his back but he's not good enough

kevin love: good stats, team is losing = welcome home bro

they are nothing without lebron. even kyrie is getting highly overrated here. never sniffed playoff air like his weed-m8 love. but has the all-star mvp. hahaha. nobody cared about this crap. its all about playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    This has to be rock bottom for the Cavs
    Just bad luck with injuries. No team is going to do well when it's missing three starters and it's main scorer off the bench.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

you know you're in trouble when you lose against that shitty 76ers team