Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-27-2006, 01:51 PM   #106
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

I did like to see Andrew demanding the ball of Sasha. It definitely shows a little confidence building and he needs *some* of that blended with continued humility to get better!

So what's your take on the young Bynum?

Will he take someone's spot this year? will he make an impact?

Will he possibly be a star considering all the bad centers we have in the league?
lakerfreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 03:44 AM   #107
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

I thought Lakers played solid ball, obviously not the best because Kobe's not playing nor is Kwame. Funniest thing was when Bynum got pissed at Sasha for not giving him the ball in the post. LOL hella funny.

Bynum looks a little more built, while Andre Miller looked like he gained a few.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 05:23 AM   #108
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I think vlad was the right choice. He is a proven shooter. And he has an injury to his hand. Once he gets over that I think he will be the old vlad and persoanlly I think he will be better than the old vlad. I think he will be a great player for the lakers. Cause when kobe gets doubled and vlad is open thats an easy 2 or 3 points. So just give vlad time he will come around.

I've noticed you've improved as a poster. Speak your mind on this forum man. Whether you think what you have to say is right or wrong, just say what's on your mind. Don't worry about having to gain the approval of others. As long as your posts are well thought out like you've been doing, then it's fine, whether you feel others will think it's right or wrong, just contribute.

Keep up the good work man. I'm proud of you.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 05:32 AM   #109
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that Maurice Evans has to throw those dunks down. He can't drive in the lane and tease the fans(me) thinking that he's going to dunk it over everybody but change his mind in the last minute for an attempted layup. Come on Maurice Evans, I want to see you dunk that basketball man!!!

One thing I was impressed with Maurice Evans is his ball-handling skills. He dribbled it up the court nicely once.

Andrew Bynum had that fire!!!

Jordan Farmar looks like he can be a pretty decent fourth quarter player.

Smush Parker looked like he improved.

Vladimir Radmanovic looked really slow, but like Cool said, if Kobe Bryant is double-teamed, then Vladimir Radmanovic can hopefully knock down the shot.

Lamar Odom played well.

Keep up the good posts people. Thanks.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:08 AM   #110
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

MY post game thoughts are that Despite of the loss we saw what the future has in store for MR. Andrew Bynum only 19 years of age showing us a glimpse of what we'll be seeing him do for another 15+ years, scoring (23 points) mostly inside, rebounding(7), blocks(2) , intimidating on D and doing all the fundamentals neccessary in a Big Man's game. But the most surprise I saw in Drew's game was the (5 assists) he had, Damn looks like Baby Boy Bynum's got the whole package to his game . Props to Bynum! (Happy 19th Birthday)
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:33 AM   #111
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As long as he stays away from fast foods, learns more from Kareem and hustles on the court, I agree!

I do hope his parents are properly influencing him right now. I would hate to see a kid like that come into some money and then start hanging around the wrong crowds. That happens all too often with professional athletes.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 03:01 PM   #112
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
As long as he stays away from fast foods, learns more from Kareem and hustles on the court, I agree!

I do hope his parents are properly influencing him right now. I would hate to see a kid like that come into some money and then start hanging around the wrong crowds. That happens all too often with professional athletes.

I just dont want the boy to be accused of rape. I hate that ****.
lakerfreak is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: