Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 02-26-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Jamison says Dominic McGuire is awesome

Here's what Washington Wizards forward Antawn Jamison said about teammate Dominic McGuire: Hes awesome. Hes one of the young guys that you trust night-in and night-out. Hes going to bring it. Hes going to give you 100 percent and hes going to play with the energy and effort that you need. Thats why I like him. I like a young guy thats going to come out there and just play and not make any excuses. He accepts criticism. He wants to do well and he wants to win. Hes not worried about numbers or anything like that. Hes just going out there and keep playing basketball the way it should be played.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
NOVAwiz
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NOVAwiz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Jamison says Dominic McGuire is awesome

he is awesome. after this season he should definetly earn himself a spot as a starter. especially if develops his jump shot.
NOVAwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:43 AM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
GiveItToBurrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Who?

Our starting small forward. He's basically a Jamario Moon or Tayshaun Prince-type who rebounds, blocks shots, plays great defense, and hits the occasional jumper.

And yeah, he is awesome. I think I'd rather see Crittenton start next year so that Caron can move back to the 3 and Gilbert won't have to handle the ball every time down the court, but I wouldn't really have a huge problem with Dominic staying in the starting line up. Especially if he can continue to improve his jumper and start playing a little bit smarter on defense, he could be something special. Maybe not an all-star, but definitely a key player on a championship-caliber team.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #5
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

I still haven't seen him
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:40 PM   #6
NOVAwiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
I still haven't seen him

Probably wont until they start winning and getting some national attention.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #7
NOVAwiz

here you go watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTIsq3_UUM4
Old 03-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #8
GiveItToBurrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
I still haven't seen him

He's only been playing 30+ minutes a night for about a month now, so that's understandable. He seems like a steal, though, considering he was drafted in the high 40's. He'll never set the world on fire, but he's a good glue guy/energy player, and most of what he does (aside from rebounding and blocking shots) doesn't show up in the box score or on the highlight reels.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: