Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 08:23 PM   #121
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 23,234
Default Re: Knicks fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Just because all of your posts don't say explicitly that Bynum is garbage doesn't mean you didn't say so in a subtle manner. I'm not going to go back and quote all your posts. You obviously think Bynum isn't worth it and won't make a lick of difference to the Sixers. You are wrong. Labeling me a troll won't change that.
So, I said something that I didn't say, in fact, I've said the exact opposite of? This has officially gotten stupid.

Quote:
About Kareem, he was very weird, eccentric and from most accounts somewhat hostile towards others. That might have something to do with him not getting a statue, despite all of his accolades.
Yeah, a statue isn't a big honor at all.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #122
Optimus Prime
Ringsssss
 
Optimus Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,044
Default Re: Knicks fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
So, I said something that I didn't say, in fact, I've said the exact opposite of? This has officially gotten stupid.

It must be nice to flippantly dismiss things...too bad that means you have lost the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Yeah, a statue isn't a big honor at all.

What is this...I don't even. Did you even read what I posted? Or are you in flippant dismissal mode because you have nothing else? I clearly explained why Kareem probably doesn't have a statue, and you go on this tangent about "big honor"?

Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #123
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 23,234
Default Re: Knicks fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
It must be nice to flippantly dismiss things...too bad that means you have lost the argument.



What is this...I don't even. Did you even read what I posted? Or are you in flippant dismissal mode because you have nothing else? I clearly explained why Kareem probably doesn't have a statue, and you go on this tangent about "big honor"?

I'm flipping dismissal because the argument is over. You aren't even misquoting me, you're just making up nonsense in your head. Why should I concern myself with your lack of reason, proof, a point, etc?
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #124
Optimus Prime
Ringsssss
 
Optimus Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,044
Default Re: Knicks fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I'm flipping dismissal because the argument is over. You aren't even misquoting me, you're just making up nonsense in your head. Why should I concern myself with your lack of reason, proof, a point, etc?

Whatever you say. The posts are there clearly for all to see. Unless you start deleting them...

Don't get too mad though when Bynum starts tearing up the Celtics, okay? Not saying the Sixers will be better than the Celtics (maybe but not likely), but Bynum's eyes have to be as wide as Eddy Curry's at a buffet table right now. It's dinner time, and Bynum is hungry after being second/third fiddle all these years (and still getting what...19/12 last year, despite all the "issues").

Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #125
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?
 
SevereUpInHere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 2,896
Default Re: Knicks fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Whats NYK record with Lin starting again? And I never said he sucked.


We had a good record with Lin starting no doubt, I don't know exactly what it was, I posted this in another thread. We went 18-6 once Woodson took over including 12-5 once Lin wen't down... Getting rid of D'antoni played a massive part in our turnaround too.

I think Bynum bolsters the 6ers a lot. I'm really glad we've got Chandler and Camby for the 4 times we'll play you guys.

Like a lot of the reasonable posters here have said, it's Mia, Boston 1, 2, the rest of the seeds are seriously up for grabs between NYK, Philly, Indiana, and to a lesser extent Nets, I'm still not sold on them. Anyone saying we're missing the playoffs is straight up hating.

Can't effing wait for the season to start.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:01 PM   #126
dgaras
Decent playground baller
 
dgaras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 343
Default Re: Knicks fans

dont give a fuccc im a nets fan now.
dgaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #127
BaņkShot
3-time NBA All-Star
 
BaņkShot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 293
Default Re: Knicks fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No, not at all.
BaņkShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #128
iDunk
NBA lottery pick
 
iDunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,168
Default Re: Knicks fans

Miami
Boston
Indiana
New York
Philadelphia
Brooklyn
Chicago
Atlanta
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #129
It's A VC3!!!
NBA rookie of the year
 
It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 6,066
Default Re: Knicks fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
I've pretty high on Kyrie, and I'll admit that I MAY be a little too optimistic about their chances. Honestly though, it's mainly just a way to take a swipe at New Yorkers.

I still think the Bulls are a very solid team, even with a battered D Rose (whenever he gets back). It remains to be seen if Bynum can get his head out of his ass and take on a leadership role in Philly.

We are better then you. Face it and get over it.
Also, your list on page one proved to me that you have never watched basketball in you're life. How stupid can you be? At thinking Brooklyn will be an 8th seed.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy