Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jordan Clarkson since the all star break (since we are doing this for average players)

Since people like to post some average stats about a guys that were lottery picks, I will go ahead and post some stats of this second round draft pick in his ROOKIE year once he is FINALLY getting some minutes.

This guy is putting up

15.6 Points (53% FG)/ (32% 3pt) / (86%FT)/ (60%TS)
    4.3 Assists (4:1 Assist:Turn Over Ratio)
    3.8 Rebounds

That is with the other teams best perimeter defender assigned to him.

Looks like a steal to me. I mean, the guy is just full of energy. He is really fast and athletic. He plays great defense. Him and Randle will be nice. Add D'angelo Russell to the mix. Lakers looking like they got themselves a nice little group of young guys. They just need to keep at it. Ed Davis is good too.

Default Re: Jordan Clarkson since the all star break (since we are doing this for average players)

I'm a big fan of Clarkson

Good piece to keep for next season, same with Ellington and Davis.
    Obviously kobe and see how randle goes.

Rest of the team please fu*k off you suck...

Default Re: Jordan Clarkson since the all star break (since we are doing this for average players)

What a steal for us, he should make an all-rookie team with the way he's played as a starter this year.

as a starter (since january 23rd)

14/3/4 on 44% shooting in 29.8 mpg

Local High School Star

Best PG of the class?

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    Best PG of the class?

Yeah, I was looking at it. He IS BETTER than Exum and Smart. Just using the eye test.

Very good NBA starter

Great stats

This guy plays winning basketball

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    Yeah, I was looking at it. He IS BETTER than Exum and Smart. Just using the eye test.
    Only other PG I can think of who's been decent is Payton

honestly he could be a top 10 PG in the NBA if he wants it bad enough. he'd obviously have to work really hard being 22, but he's got all the tools. I don't think he has the mentality to be great though, he's more like a Jeff Teague just content to be in the flow of the game.
    Last edited by buddha; 03-07-2015 at 05:50 AM.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    How much have Smart and Exum have you watched? And Payton...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    How much have Smart and Exum have you watched? And Payton...

I have watched a few Celtic Games. I've seen Smart. He's pretty good and would say he is better than exam. And please keep in mind I am talking currently and I am not talking who has the most potential.

Exum looks so raw. Smart looks like he has trouble getting his own shot off.

Now, Payton is the only guy that I haven't seen much of.

How much of Clarkson have you seen?

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

I haven't watched enough of any of them (except Smart) to make a true comparison, but I've not been wildly impressed by any of them (including Smart). From the numbers Clarkson has a high usage rate, makes sense given the rest of the roster. Popular opinion currently seems to be Payton>Smart>Clarkson>Exum

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

the way he plays the game reminds me of somehow of brandon roy.. dont get me wrong i know b roy is a stud.. but the way clarkson moves and the way he plays kinda like broy before he hit his prime. His defense is also a bit underrated. But am happy for clarkson, he is making gm's think twice why they passed up on him.

Smart is terrible and Payton isn't much better

I'm from Missouri and Mizzou is my home team. So I knew Clarkson would be a steal. Early on at Mizzou, u could see he had the size, athletic ability, and aggressiveness to make the NBA.

Banned

Easily the best point guard in this draft class, also moves Lin to a backup role where he excels.

Clarkson is fearless

Putting in serious jeopardy the tank though.