Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Is my girlfriend cheating on me.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    who is that in your avy?
    Rep me if you want to know. All these red bars do not truely represent the valuable contributions I bring to the OTC forum.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Sorry sherlock, I am only addressing the OP. I think his girl is playing games on him. Do you know her. Are you that guy she gave that delicious sexy donut to. If not, then how do you know she is playing games. You don't. I don't either, but instead of acting like a complete nerd, I'm giving him real world advice on how to find out and deal with these types of game.

I swear some of you guys sound like a bunch of virgins.
    You give stupid ****ing advice. All you were saying was to play your own games.

That is dumb advice if this guy is trying to have a mature relationship.

You keep saying people who disagree with you are virgins, but you sound like you are about 15 years old.

If his relationship is to the stage where they are wanting to move in together, their relationship should be a little more mature than getting suspicious because she's bringing a doughnut to a co-worker.

He should drop the doughnut thing and let whatever he is getting suspicious about play out. If more things happen that make him more suspicious, then he should talk to her about it like an adult. Not play stupid little high school games.
    Last edited by bmd; 02-28-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Rep me if you want to know. All these red bars do not truely represent the valuable contributions I bring to the OTC forum.
    ehhh, i'd rather reverse google image and neg.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    ehhh, i'd rather reverse google image and neg.
    Yea I'm really going to lose sleep over this.

Quote Originally Posted by bmd

You keep saying people who disagree with you are virgins, but you sound like you are about 15 years old.

If his relationship is to the stage where they are wanting to move in together, their relationship should be a little more mature than getting suspicious because she's bringing a doughnut to a co-worker.

He should drop the doughnut thing and let whatever he is getting suspicious about play out. If more things happen that make him more suspicious, then he should talk to her about it like an adult. Not play stupid little high school games.
    This kind of mentality is probably the reason why you are such an ISH obssessive addict. It's not like you are ever too busy fondling a pair of great boobies in your spare time or anything.

I'm keeping it real. I know it is childish, but you can't sit there and act like there are no girls out there doing this crap. We don't live in a perfect world; and yes there are bullsh*t like this that are out there like there are also serial killers who want to rape other men and eat them, but at least if it comes your way, you will be prepare for it and not be just another victim getting raped in the butt and then your testicles eaten later for dinner.

I know you are living in this one minded reality with the perfect fat chick who is "keeping it real," but that small sample (or rather large) does not represent the entire colony of the bullsh*t we have to deal with when it comes to other girls.

"Gullible" should not be the only word that describes rape victims.

This kind of mentality is probably the reason why you are such an ISH obssessive addict. It's not like you are ever too busy fondling a pair of great boobies in your spare time or anything.

I'm keeping it real. I know it is childish, but you can't sit there and act like there are no girls out there doing this crap. We don't live in a perfect world; and yes there are bullsh*t like this that are out there like there are also serial killers who want to rape other men and eat them, but at least if it comes your way, you will be prepare for it and not be just another victim getting raped in the butt and then your testicles eaten later for dinner.

I know you are living in this one minded reality with the perfect fat chick who is "keeping it real," but that small sample (or rather large) does not represent the entire colony of the bullsh*t we have to deal with when it comes to other girls.

"Gullible" should not be the only word that describes rape victims.
    First off, how am I an ISH obsessive addict? I have 600 posts in a year. That's what... a little over 1.5 posts per day?

Secondly, WTF are you going on about? Serial killers? Rape? Eating testicles? What's wrong with you?

And third, your advice is childish. It's not about girls keeping it real. It's about you keeping it real. A man doesn't play those childish games with a woman. You call her out on her bullshit if she ever tries that by talking to her about it straight-up like an adult.

If she's not going to be mature and talk things out like an adult, then she probably isn't worth the time of a serious relationship, anyway.

The best relationships are based on being open and honest, and your advice is just going to set him up for failure.

It's fine for a fling-type high school relationship... but not with a serious girlfriend.

And it's quite obvious that you are not mature based on your posts, so you have probably never even been in a serious relationship with a woman before.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bmd

Did you even read the OP? Because the bold just happened with the OP himself getting suspicious over a ****ing doughnut. Also just because people live together or are married does it make them mature as a person, they could be retards for that matter.

If someone has to ask this question, she's generally cheating or doesn't want to be in that relationship.

But don't go out and kill her because of that. I don't want to be responsible for anything.

Hume>Kunt.

She's finding an excuse to eat another donut. She's probably obese judging from the OP.

My wife bought a dozen donuts when she went over her friends house the other day. All women though. Must be some freaky shit going on.

The implication of donuts never occurred to me. I love ISH!

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Donots are round and have a hole in the middle...******.

Some of the responses in this thread are so ****ing hilarious.

Serious playground baller toneloc103's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Yes, now you know what you have to do...

I am peeing my pants on this one...

Think about this co-worker. What if it was you and this girl at work keeps bringing you donuts. She might think she's just being nice but you would be thinking "hey this bish wants my dick."

Im sorry to hear that bro, no doubt they are using the donut for some kinky foreplay. He is probably eating chocolate glaze off your girl at this very moment.