Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default You guys are all prisoners of the moment...

First off, let me say that Kyrie's performance yesterday was one of the greatest performances I've ever seen. No doubt the best performance this season. Kyrie was amazing yesterday, and I would even argue his performance yesterday was just as good as Agent Zero's 60 against the Lakers in 2007 (16 in overtime)

However, you guys are overhyping this wayyyy too much. Like, I've heard people on this forum and others that "this is the greatest performance in Cavalier history"

Are you kidding me? Like, seriously?

I can already think of one Cavalier performance off the top of my head that was wayyy better than this. LeBron's 48 against Detroit (Game 5, 25 points in a row) was one of the greatest playoff performances of all time (arguably top-3). LeBron absolutely shredded that Piston team one on five that game, all I could remember was my friends (who were piston fans) having an expression of shock as LeBron literally willed his team against the Pistons

Heck, I would argue that LeBron's 52/11/9 against the Knicks was better as well

1. LeBron's 48

2. LeBron's 52/11/9
    3. Kyrie's 57

Kyrie had a monster game, and he definitely had the best performance of the year yesterday, but let us not forget the past

Default Re: You guys are all prisoners of the moment...

Whose alt is this?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by blood yes
    First off, let me say that Kyrie's performance yesterday was one of the greatest performances I've ever seen. No doubt the best performance this season. Kyrie was amazing yesterday, and I would even argue his performance yesterday was just as good as Agent Zero's 60 against the Lakers in 2007 (16 in overtime)

However,
    Stopped reading after the word however.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Whose alt is this?
    uhh, nobodies? You can look up all of my previous posts on ISH. Trust me, I don't have bias towards any player (except maybe ricky rubio, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Stopped reading after the word however.

Banned

However, you guys are overhyping this wayyyy too much. Like, I've heard people on this forum and others that "this is the greatest performance in Cavalier history"

Are you kidding me? Like, seriously?

I can already think of one Cavalier performance off the top of my head that was wayyy better than this. LeBron's 48 against Detroit (Game 5, 25 points in a row) was one of the greatest playoff performances of all time (arguably top-3). LeBron absolutely shredded that Piston team one on five that game, all I could remember was my friends (who were piston fans) having an expression of shock as LeBron literally willed his team against the Pistons

Heck, I would argue that LeBron's 52/11/9 against the Knicks was better as well

1. LeBron's 48

2. LeBron's 52/11/9
    3. Kyrie's 57

Kyrie had a monster game, and he definitely had the best performance of the year yesterday, but let us not forget the past
    After all that now I know why you work at McDonald's as your career....

No sh1t.

Last week Westbrook was the best pg in NBA history. Better than Michael Jordan.

This week Kyrie is better than LeBron and is the future of the NBA. Best single game performance of all time.

It's ISH, don't take it seriously

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    No sh1t.

This week Kyrie is better than LeBron and is the future of the NBA. Best single game performance of all time.

It's human behaviour, don't take it seriously
    Fixed

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

LeBron's 48 against Detroit (Game 5, 25 points in a row) was one of the greatest playoff performances of all time (arguably top-3).
    Lebron only averaged 25 PPG on 45% in that series, and his Game 5 was only one of two historic games in his entire playoff career - therefore, the game was a severe aberration, not a display of sustained GOAT-level dominance.
    Last edited by 3ball; 03-13-2015 at 05:41 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Lebron only averaged 25 PPG on 45% in that series, and his Game 5 was only one of two historic games in his entire playoff career - therefore, the game was a severe aberration, not a display of sustained GOAT-level dominance.

3ball is on a mission.

Banned

It was the best performance in Cavs history and if you think otherwise you might be a f*ggit. Stop dickriding Lebron so much you mongoloids.

Lebron is not even top 10 anymore.

lets not forget Kyrie's never been able to lead the Cavs to a winning season in 4 or 5 seasons by himself in the East..

This thread has been made 1000000000000 times

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    This thread has been made 1000000000000 times
    So, what, f*ckboy?

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    No sh1t.

It's ISH, don't take it seriously
    Pretty much people have no perspective and are prisoners of the moment.