Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hannah Anderson: accomplice or victim?

Cons:

- The two took trips together to Malibu and Hollywood. The one in Hollywood ended early because they got in a fight [COLOR="Blue"](like couples).[/COLOR]

- Knew her brother and mother were tied up and the place was rigged with explosives but did not do anything to fight him off although she was not restrained in any way.

- After she was told they were killed, she said, "She wished she did more" and was glad Dimaggio was dead. [COLOR="Blue"](She acted surprise they were dead but knew he rigged the place with explosives)[/COLOR]

- Said she stayed awake for 6 days straight, which sounds far fetch. It could be possible they had kinky sex out in the wilderness and she's trying to hide all the details about the abduction phase by refusing to speak to the public.

- Doesn't seem too traumatized about the event. Had her nails done and she's acting all giddy from all this attention on her instagram.

- When they encountered a group in the wilderness, she acted calm and did not show any signs of distress. Later she would say she acted this way because she was afraid he would kill them. [COLOR="Blue"](Again, this doesn't make sense; if someone is under distress, it's really hard to act calm. I can understand not yelling for help outright and getting the people in trouble, but to act normal as if nothing happened, that's really hard to pull off. It seems like she's going out of her way NOT to be rescue).[/COLOR]

- She said she feared for her life and at the same time said, "He wouldn't hurt her." [COLOR="Blue"](A contradiction)[/COLOR]

Pros:

- When Dimaggio said, "I would date Hannah if she was my age" in front of her friend, and she felt "creepy" about that. [COLOR="Blue"](The question is she feeling creepy because it was said out in the open?)[/COLOR]

- Stopped talking to Dimaggio after he went public about his pedophile relationship.

- Said she didn't want her mother to break up her friendship with Dimaggio so she kept the crush secret. [COLOR="Blue"](What if she wanted to keep it secret so she can continue to keep dating him?)[/COLOR]

Default Re: Hannah Anderson: accomplice or victim?

Her story does seem a bit odd.....

but to be a accomplice in yo Momz and bros death....twisted.....but I seen worse.

I haven't paid too much attention to this case, but from some of the details I did know, such as how calm she was in the wilderness with DiMaggio, I found it highly fishy, too.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

I usually think you're ridiculous how you fall for any conspiracy theory like a gullible little guppy, IamRAMBO24, but this one actually has some teeth. It's a theory I'd pay attention to.

their relationship was already suspicious, her reactions and behavior afterwards just compounds it. i mean, who smiles for selfies and worries about publicity after your mother and brother were brutally murdered and you were kidnapped?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

I thought it was fairly suspicious from the get go. Nothing has dissuaded me from that.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

I've been tracking this case pretty closely. I think she's culpable to some degree in this. Do I think she had a part in killing her family? It's not my primary scenario.

But now apparently they've recovered "letters from Hanna" from DiMaggio's residence. I've thought it smelled funny from the moment that she was seen by the horseback riders in Idaho and she was just ho-hum. But the discovery of possible love letters makes me think that she at least was trying to take advantage of this guy to get free stuff and trips to Hollywood. She's just said too many things that don't add up. She may have already said enough to get herself caught up. Law enforcement may be just getting their ducks in a row right now.

My theory goes something like this; She's got this homely looking guy living next door that buys her gifts, takes her on trips, basically she's got this guy wrapped around her finger. Maybe either he flipped out and took this further than she intended, or (unthinkably) she convinced him to waste her family for her so that she could be free of them, knowing that he'd ultimately take the fall.

I think it is likely that they (HA and JD) were involved physically to some degree. Either way, I don't think she really gave a damn about DiMaggio and was just using him. I normally wouldn't think this would be possible from someone normal, but her going on social media to talk about this situation so openly and how unaffected she seems about everything leads me to believe that she may either be in shock, or have sociopathic tendencies. If the latter is true than she definitely could be capable of partially masterminding this whole ordeal.

Ultimately it's still Dimaggio's fault because he's supposed to be the adult and none of this had to happen if he had just been the adult and put this little girl in her place.
    Last edited by Goldrush25; 08-16-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Case seems fishy imo. I bet she's pretty happy that Dimaggio is dead.

It's her word vs a dead man's word.

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Who?
    Ah. Nobody expected you to know. I'm sure if she was some girl under the age of 12, you'd be getting a hard-on at that pic of her holding the dog, though.

It is now being reported she made 13 phone calls to Dimaggio on the day of the murder.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    It is now being reported she made 13 phone calls to Dimaggio on the day of the murder.
    disgusting........bitch will burn in hell

Now that is a body to kill for. Oops excuse the bad humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Ah. Nobody expected you to know. I'm sure if she was some girl under the age of 12, you'd be getting a hard-on at that pic of her holding the dog, though.
    She is underage, which is right up his alley.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24

Now that is a body to kill for. Oops excuse the bad humor.
    She does have a nice body. I am not saying what he did was right, but I understand for a loser like him it was worth it (in his mind).