Default GSW without Curry is a lottery team

Team is way too overrated. Steph Curry dropped 24 points and the team still lost by 28 POINTS. Lebron hadn't scored 30+ points and his team is keep rolling.

Default Re: GSW without Curry is a lottery team

They can beat up on bad to mediocre teams without him, especially at home. I'd say 50-55 wins, that means Steph is worth 18-23 wins.

Undefeated

LeBron plays D and creates for his teammates.

Curry does a whole lot of nothing - and say it with me... IS A COMPLETE LIABILITY ON DEFENSE AGAINST OKC'S PHYSICALLY DOMINANT PERIMETER PLAYERS

Curry's lack of size, strength, and athleticism is being exposed. He's too wimpy and soft to make a difference on defense and it's killing the warriors. Plus he's not doing anything special on offense either, so talk about worthless...

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    LeBron plays D and creates for his teammates.

Curry does a whole lot of nothing - and say it with me... IS A COMPLETE LIABILITY ON DEFENSE AGAINST OKC'S PHYSICALLY DOMINANT PERIMETER PLAYERS

Curry's lack of size, strength, and athleticism is being exposed. He's too wimpy and soft to make a difference on defense and it's killing the warriors. Plus he's not doing anything special on offense either, so talk about worthless...
    /

King'd.