Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Okay noW we know for certain clay is behind the roberies. I regret saying this show is better than breaking bad. I just dont like the direction it is going in. when tig shot that btch, she scratched his neck. Dna under the finger nails. If that comes back and haunts him, i might be through with this show. I dohbt unsar dies next episode. You dont spoil such a major event in the previews.

It almost seemed like tara sucked off homeboy in jail, yet she didnt have any good news.

I like the fact that Jax is becoming a take no prisoners bad ass tho. The show is pretty ****ing absurd but its always entertaining.

I wonder what the smoldering ruble that Jax is standing on top of will look like at seasons end.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Didn't like this episode. Too many stories all at once, and the whole suicide scene in Gemma's bedroom could have been cut out. Doesn't make their stories any more interesting. They could have just written her out by moving away somewhere else. Waste of 10 mins if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Didn't like this episode. Too many stories all at once, and the whole suicide scene in Gemma's bedroom could have been cut out. Doesn't make their stories any more interesting. They could have just written her out by moving away somewhere else. Waste of 10 mins if you ask me.
    And im so sure this is the first time gemma asked what the deal between them two was

BTw who was that dude talking to gemma in the bar? Was he from a previous episode? Looked mad familiar.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

That episode was f*cking crazy! This season has been awesome. I can't believe Clay is back on his feet and causing all this shit again. I still think Clay needs to stay until the end of the series though. Ron Perlman f*cking rules.

This episode was really violent. Nero's girlfriend shoots herself and the Sons take out the guard and his wife.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    And im so sure this is the first time gemma asked what the deal between them two was

BTw who was that dude talking to gemma in the bar? Was he from a previous episode? Looked mad familiar.
    Joel McHale. Hosts The Soup and is on Community and some other various shit.

They need to kill Gemma. Every storyline of hers for going on like 3 seasons now just doesn't matter. But she's Sutter's wife so she'll keep being a major player. It's a shame, she's a pretty good actress, far better than Tara or any other female the show's ever had, but it's just pointless filler.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    That episode was f*cking crazy! This season has been awesome. I can't believe Clay is back on his feet and causing all this shit again. I still think Clay needs to stay until the end of the series though. Ron Perlman f*cking rules.

This episode was really violent. Nero's girlfriend shoots herself and the Sons take out the guard and his wife.
    to each their own and all, but you have low standards.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    to each their own and all, but you have low standards.
    How so?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    How so?
    Because you seem to choose style over substance.

Lame episode. Next week does look better minus the Joel McHale storyline.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Episode was OK. I liked the revenge on the guard. I was disappointed with how the episode ended showing Clay yell at the rookies as if the show was revealing something that wasn't already obvious enough from the rest of the episode. Might as well had some printed words at the end saying "For you morons who didn't figure it out, Clay is behind the attacks."

FBI does not need Otto and their RICOH case to bring down the Sons, just get a warrant to examine Jacks' or Teague's clothes for blood on any given day.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    FBI does not need Otto and their RICOH case to bring down the Sons, just get a warrant to examine Jacks' or Teague's clothes for blood on any given day.
    C'mon dude. There's double homicides by 4 guys on a prison guard in broad daylight after the guy's outside trying to run away in a residential neighborhood that will NEVER BE SPOKEN OF AGAIN all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    Because you seem to choose style over substance.
    ...how do you get that from my post?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Has there ever been a more violent show? I never saw The Shield but I can assume it was up there.