Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Brian Windhorst = Pauk

A MONTH AFTER Dwyane Wade and LeBron James signed with the Heat in the summer of 2010, I crouched in a roofless all-terrain vehicle deep in the bush country of the Madikwe Game Reserve just along the South Africa-Botswana border. It was dusk, and a cool breeze rustled the brush as two male African lions woke from their daylong slumber. They were both huge, in excess of 400 pounds, with full black manes that indicated their maturity and vitality. A few minutes later, they let out simultaneous roars that vibrated the truck and signaled their dominance to the rest of their pride -- and to any other males within earshot.

Our guide, a South African who lived on the reserve, had been monitoring the duo. The lions were brothers and had recently forced out an older male to take control of the pride. These two were in their primes, and the battle scars on their faces mapped the history of all they'd survived to reach their lofty rank.

But this did not follow The Lion King script. Can two lions, both near their physical peak, share a pride? Can there be more than one alpha male? Won't they eventually have a power struggle? "Maybe they will watch each other for weakness and then decide," our seasoned guide said. "Lions can turn on each other. But they all have their own personalities. It could keep working."

It's not natural for two alpha males to coexist -- in the wild or in the NBA. Eventually they look for vulnerability in each other. This is why the James/Wade pairing remains so scrutinized, even within the team. For three years, they've fought nature and won. But they have also had stretches when they've struggled together, when Wade's frustration about his role has been written on his face and when LeBron (and everyone else) could see that the Heat sometimes played better with one alpha on the floor. Now they have reached what could well be the saturation point, a fourth year at the top of the food chain, after which they can opt out of their contracts at season's end. Over the next eight months, their every move will be dissected. Will one set himself up to pursue his own pride? Will one try to push the other out? Or will it all somehow keep working?
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/98...-espn-magazine

Default Re: Brian Windhorst = Pauk

i have the uncensored version in which pauk asks the guide if he can have sex with the lion

Windhorst's life in one picture:

biggest piece of shit reporter around the league

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    i have the uncensored version in which pauk asks the guide if he can have sex with the lion

You serious? Not even close to my 150000 word essay.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    You serious? Not even close to my 150000 word essay.
    You have come far from your trolling days even poking a little fun at yourself.

Good for you pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    I thought you agreed to keep that footage on the down low... just like i keep the one with you, Kobe and the sheep a secret...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    You have come far from your trolling days even poking a little fun at yourself.

Good for you pal.

...and oh, my Lion analogy was original and a much more cooler story brah, ask anybody, its Brian who is trying to be like Pauk not the other way around....
    Last edited by pauk; 10-20-2013 at 10:21 AM.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Windhorst should feel embarrassed for being a "one player reporter", this is a disgrace, never saw such thing in any other sport.

Have you ever seen a kobe reporter? A messi reporter? A peyton manning reporter?

But i agree with the analogy he pointed on his article.
    Last edited by Frozen1; 10-20-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen1
    Windhorst should feel embarrassed for being a "one player reporter", this is a disgrace, never saw such thing in any other sport.

Have you ever seen a kobe reporter? A messi reporter? A peyton manning reporter?

But i agree with the analorgy he pointed on his article.
    lmao

' Or will it all somehow keep working?'

Somehow? Like 3 finals appearances in 3 years is some kind of magical fluke.

What an incredible turd that fat piece of shit is.

I thought you agreed to keep that footage on the down low... just like i keep the one with you, Kobe and the sheep a secret...
    /blush

Is "sheep" singular or plural?

Brian Windhorst is creepy. He's always with Lebron and knows everything about him.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Is "sheep" singular or plural?
    Both.... ?