Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default May God eternally damn Chris Broussard's rebellious sinful soul to Hell

Since we're all talking about the fictional shit Chris Broussard believes, I made an alarming discovery today... Chris Broussard himself (despite all his criticisms of Collins open homosexuality as a sin and open rebellion to god) has REPEATEDLY flaunted blended fabrics and worked on sundays! . ANOTHER sin in the bible AND ANOTHER OPEN REBELLION TO GOD!

DAMN THAT MAN TO HELL, AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SINFUL SOUL.

AND I BET THIS SINFUL REBEL HAS EATEN SHELLFISH TOO

Banned

Default Re: May God eternally damn Chris Broussard's rebellious sinful soul to Hell

Good point. Luckily for him though, his God is a false God and his Buybull a book of fairy tales. He will not be going to Hell but instead will rot in the ground like the rest of us.

There is but one true God. He created the Cosmos, but he is a merciful Godbe and he never created a Heaven or a Hell. Only a prick like Yahweh would do that. Our Godbe is an awesome God.

Default Re: May God eternally damn Chris Broussard's rebellious sinful soul to Hell

he ate shrimp and is forever damned.

OP is unintelligent, uninformed and just a moron.

he worked sundays?!?

kill him.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Since we're all talking about the fictional shit Chris Broussard believes, I made an alarming discovery today... Chris Broussard himself (despite all his criticisms of Collins open homosexuality as a sin and open rebellion to god) has REPEATEDLY flaunted blended fabrics and worked on sundays! . ANOTHER sin in the bible AND ANOTHER OPEN REBELLION TO GOD!

Saturday is actually the Sabbath the day. The seventh day is Saturday and the first day is Sunday going by the calendar

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    OP is unintelligent, uninformed and just a moron.
    so, in other words, an Australian.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FiveRings
    Good point. Luckily for him though, his God is a false God and his Buybull a book of fairy tales. He will not be going to Hell but instead will rot in the ground like the rest of us.

There is but one true God. He created the Cosmos, but he is a merciful Godbe and he never created a Heaven or a Hell. Only a prick like Yahweh would do that. Our Godbe is an awesome God.

You need help..

I ain't mad at Chris even if I do disagree with everything he said. ESPN threw him out there as a counter-point and both Chris AND ESPN knew what they were doing here. The fun part of all this for me is....Chris was more honest here than he's ever been trying to tweet out information regarding NBA basketball where it often seems he's just making stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

His face looks oddly similar to Skip Bayless

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Saturday is actually the Sabbath the day. The seventh day is Saturday and the first day is Sunday going by the calendar
    Fun fact that I've used to mess with Christian friends: Jews wrote the Old Testament. Some of them even try to argue otherwise and I

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Fun fact that I've used to mess with Christian friends: Jews wrote the Old Testament. Some of them even try to argue otherwise and I
    Well, to be technically accurate, nobody really knows who the fcuk wrote the old testament.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    I had the same argument with a girl I knew...she actually insisted that Sunday was the last day of the week instead of the first day of the week

I just brought her a calendar

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    I had the same argument with a girl I knew...she actually insisted that Sunday was the last day of the week instead of the first day of the week

I just brought her a calendar
    Sunday is the last day of the week. It's the 2nd day of the weekend.