Decent playground baller

Default Increasing Arm length

My arm are pretty short for my height
    I really wish they were long and stuff but now I think its not all about what your born with. I read somewhere about Michael Jordan and Pete Maravich holding on to a bar with their hands and actually making their arms longer. So is this true? I might have to go to the park and hang on a bar for while.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Increasing Arm length

try stretching your arms more often. you will feel like you have longer arms. it helps me and i hope it helps you.

Maybe MJ got an extra little bit outta his wingspan by hanging around for a long time, but there are not traditional remedys to get longer arms... save one. Be taller.

Since your wingspan is equal (give or take) to your height, then you just need to hope and pray to be 6'2" and up. MJ had good arm length, but he was also tall.

If you are looking for drastic measures, you can have limb lengthening surgery that takes years and years and involves breaking and rebreaking the bones in your arms and pulling them apart so calcification can take place to make them longer. However, I doubt you care enough about that one or two inches to really want to go through that.

try stretching your arms more often. you will feel like you have longer arms. it helps me and i hope it helps you.
    this is prolly your best guess

Saw a basketball once

In my opinion, the best thing to do would be practice on your vertical, that way you can still get those boards even if you have short arms

Saw a basketball once

no, this is just a bad idea your arms will be the same length and nothing you do, will make them get any longer, if you are looking to dunk increase your vert

Made that high school varsity squad

Yea stretch out your arms. doing things that extend the arms do make them a little longer, for example pitchers throwing arms are usually a inch longer than they're catching arm. I had a really good E book on how to get taller what to do for specific body parts, but well i lost it. I was looking to just get taller in general since im a PG. Never really did the program but it looked legit. Just stretch like the other dude up there said.

Local High School Star BrentISballin's Avatar

haha this reminds me when Ali G asks ben wallace what to do to get as tall as him.

Learning to shoot layups

The only thing you can achieve by hanging from a bar is strengthening your forearms and possibly weaking your shoulder joint. It may make your arms look longer, but you'll just become prone to injury

__________________________________________________ ___________________
    11 ideas to improve your mental ability in basketball.
    http://www.best-basketball-tips.com/...an-within.html

Plus, lots of FREE stuff at:
    www.best-basketball-tips.com