Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-29-2008, 07:01 PM   #46
Darius
Good college starter

Default Re: Did KG get punked again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How did KG back down when he didnt budge when Zaza came with his "fookin poosie" tirade? KG backs up because players/refs intervened and shoved each player back. Thats what always happens and usually why other side fights occur. KG didnt and doesnt back down...fans want him to throw punches or foam at the mouth and talk smack face to face when a Maxiell, Zaza steps to him? Guess who recieved the tech last night.

But i understand why people dislike KG when it comes down to these incidents. Its the same reason I dislike Alonzo Mourning and Kmart. Both are big mouths who has this tough, bravado antics on the court that rub you the wrong way. KG does that to fans, just not me. Thats why I never see a big deal as others do. I find KG tirades on the court either cool or hilarious. Like one game he starts talkin to himself while pulling his jersey to the side signaling "I'm all heart" or whatever. That to me? Funny. That to others? KG showing off.

I'm sure some dont have a problem with Zo flexing his bicep like he is in the boybuilding contest....or Kmart mean muggin after he dunks and sometimes as he comes down from a dunk throws 2-3 haymakers while he struts like he is trying to scare the crowd. I hate that and maybe some love it.

Kinda how i see this whole deal. Ah well

I guess we're opposites in this respect.

I don't/didn't mind K-Mart/Alonzo's bully attitudes because I felt they were legit and I feel there is a place for that in the NBA.

KG I just don't feel is genuinely a "tough guy" so I can't sign off on his ridiculous behavior.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:49 PM   #47
TheHonestTruth
Banned

KG is a punk, plain and simple. And so are Zo and K-Mart.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:59 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
I guess we're opposites in this respect.

I don't/didn't mind K-Mart/Alonzo's bully attitudes because I felt they were legit and I feel there is a place for that in the NBA.

KG I just don't feel is genuinely a "tough guy" so I can't sign off on his ridiculous behavior.

Yeah i guess its like choosing the flavors of icecream. You like cholcate which i cant stand and I like vanilla which makes u gag (not really but u get the idea).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:31 PM   #49
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

back then i thought KG just wanted to avoid gettin into an altercation. but time after time? dudes been chumped by mcdyess, zaza, and anthony peeler!
man its the nba, u know ure gonna be separated, at least act like youre gonna do something
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:43 PM   #50
Gevz2kX
Logician

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
back then i thought KG just wanted to avoid gettin into an altercation. but time after time? dudes been chumped by mcdyess, zaza, and anthony peeler!
man its the nba, u know ure gonna be separated, at least act like youre gonna do something

how is standing up to Peeler and taking an elbow to the face and staying standing getting chumped? He even let Zaza get a free headbutt on him before being separated.

I guess haters will always be haters. If he stands his ground and takes hits he's a punk. If he backs off and doesn't fight he's a wuss.
Gevz2kX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:11 PM   #51
stephanieg
College superstar

How did KG "back down"? It looked like they were frenching.
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:23 PM   #52
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevz2kX
how is standing up to Peeler and taking an elbow to the face and staying standing getting chumped? He even let Zaza get a free headbutt on him before being separated.

I guess haters will always be haters. If he stands his ground and takes hits he's a punk. If he backs off and doesn't fight he's a wuss.

huh? lol did u expect him to drop to the floor after those taps? being chumped means doing what he did... nothing.
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: