I don't get picked last at the park anymore RAPSPURS's Avatar

Default I'm such a Homer in my fantasy leagues!!!

I'm in 4 yahoo fantasy leagues and have at least 3 spurs on each team.

I just can't help myself! especially in the keeper/dynasty leagues where I just HAVE to draft the Spurs rookies!!!!
    this year Splitter is a must and Anderson is appealing too.

what can I do about this Spurs addiction????

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Default Re: I'm such a Homer in my fantasy leagues!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAPSPURS
    I'm in 4 yahoo fantasy leagues and have at least 3 spurs on each team.

I just can't help myself! especially in the keeper/dynasty leagues where I just HAVE to draft the Spurs rookies!!!!
    this year Splitter is a must and Anderson is appealing too.

what can I do about this Spurs addiction????
    Once Spurs players start to fail you, the addiction cures itself.

Anderson's injured to start the season, don't forget he won't be available for awhile, and won't get much play time when he is if Gee does well in the first month of the season.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore RAPSPURS's Avatar

Default Re: I'm such a Homer in my fantasy leagues!!!

but in a dynasty league, my spurs homerism can't take the chance of someone else having him on their bench....

I suppose at some point common sense will prevail....

Saw a basketball once

Saw a basketball once

Default Justbeats headphone make you feel the music!

Beats tour is a worldwide super brand of the headset. Beats is built up by hip-hop/rap musician Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine.It took Heartbeats more than two years development and adjustment techniques, for the effect of strengthening the bass, when you listen to the music, you will feel you have a subwoofer in the vicinity. Tour Beats annotation the music to us in a different way. It is better than traditional headphones on noise isolation, it makes the music a better effect.
    Frequency response range of 20Hz-20kHz. 42 ohms impedance 102dB sensitivity all together lets the headset very easy to drive, which ensures that the headset is more wide scope of application. monster beats Headset with a very reasonable price, for the profit of the general budget of less than a music-loving folk players desire, while monitoring the playback is very faithful.
    Beats by dre sale
    Monster Powerbeats, regardless of dive, strength and flexibility, this all can be praised, no matter in the high-frequency or low-frequency the performance of it will not be less prominent, but did not so much to find fault with the place, quite satisfy with it. If you use the iPhone 4 to listen with, then push slightly on the headset poor, but the overall sound quality was improved a great deal of range.
    Developed in collaboration between legendary music producer and artist Dr. Dre, Monster Beats By Dr. Dre engineers from Monster Cable, and renowned industrial designer Robert Brunner, Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Butterfly the Beats by Dr. Dre headphones bring a professional producer's experience to music fans everywhere.
    beats studio michael jackson
    beats by dre red sox headphone
    monster beats red box
    lamborghini limited edition headphone
    beats by dre studio bright red

Saw a basketball once

Default order vicodin overseas Flowood

[color=#003366]Sorry for choosing category to leave a post for all about cheap vicodin from canada without prescription[/color]
    order vicodin with no prescription Laredo [color=#003366]and vicodin without acetaminophen [/color] how to buy vicodin England [color=#003366]Caclemeellefs: In many cases, this side effect goes away as a person continues to use Vicodin. Recommend: vicodin structure Spain[/color]

Saw a basketball once EnergyLeaguen's Avatar

Default enforcement actor

rayvone agapito barragan uksalford mesas marinalda virg

Saw a basketball once

Default arergedum arergedum

Saw a basketball once

Default Hello 207.58.151.151

I apologise, that I can help nothing. I hope, to you here will help. Do not despair.

City Navigator Thailand

Banned

Default Arizona student charged in Sony hacking case

LOS ANGELES (AP) - An Arizona college student arrested and
    charged in a breach of computers at Sony Pictures Entertainment early this summer has been released on his own recognizance.

Cody Kretsinger appeared in a Phoenix federal courtroom Thursday afternoon after being charged with conspiracy and unauthorized impairment of a protected computer.

A judge restricted Kretsinger's travels and limited his computer use for schoolwork only. Kretsinger, of Tempe, was also ordered to appear in Los Angeles federal court for arraignment.

The indictment alleges that Kretsinger is a current or former member of LulzSec, which claimed responsibility for hacking into Sony Pictures computers, where more than 37,000 users had their information stolen.

It wasn't immediately known if Kretsinger had retained an
    attorney.

http://www.tucson-citynews.com/

<a href="http://www.tucson-citynews.com/">City News Local</a>