Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Houston Rockets Trade Ideas ♛

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Taj Gibson is in trade talks. I was going through ClutchFans and I saw this post by a member who goes by "RocketsJumer"

Not bad. Could it happen?
    I like it. Suns get a nice return for Dragon, Bulls get a nice return for Gibson, and we get our PG.

Saw a basketball once

Taj Gibson is in trade talks. I was going through ClutchFans and I saw this post by a member who goes by "RocketsJumer"

Not bad. Could it happen?

Sved can't be traded in combination with other players.

Banned

Houston sends: Terrence Jones
    Indiana sends: Lavoy Allen, Shayne Whittington

Houston gets a back-up rim protector, rebounder, and hustle man in Allen.

Pacers get the successor for David West.

Default Re: Houston Rockets Trade Ideas | Signings | Rumors ♛

Time to bump this shit. Harden reportedly told Morey "I need help at guard". Not blaming him at all, cause we really don't have another guy who can make plays like Harden. Someone like Ty Lawson would be great for this team.

Banned

Hopefully teams still see potential in Terrence Jones because he doesn't have a future with us unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Hopefully teams still see potential in Terrence Jones because he doesn't have a future with us unfortunately.
    Theres a side of me that wants to hang onto him, and there's a side that says GTFO. At times, I love seeing him play. I like the Jones that makes his shots, and rebounds at will. I don't like the one who misses easy layups, and doesn't block out or play defense.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Jones is really hit or miss. He was garbage against the Clippers and Warriors. He's an athletic guy and yet he missed how many shots around the rim against the Warriors? Dude was shook. Mentally weak.

Only played 1 good game the last 2 rounds and that was game 7 against the Clippers. If we can find somebody better then yes I wouldn't mind trading him. He's soft and doesn't box out.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Jones is really hit or miss. He was garbage against the Clippers and Warriors. He's an athletic guy and yet he missed how many shots around the rim against the Warriors? Dude was shook. Mentally weak.

Only played 1 good game the last 2 rounds and that was game 7 against the Clippers. If we can find somebody better then yes I wouldn't mind trading him. He's soft and doesn't box out.
    I say we should do some kind of deal during the draft. Who knows... knowing Morey, he probably does have his eyes on someone.

Banned

Gerald Wallace and Avery Bradley for James Harden and 2018 1st round pick.

kthxbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Gerald Wallace and Avery Bradley for James Harden and 2018 1st round pick.

kthxbye.
    Celtics can offer Wallace all they want. The best offer they'd get is a GM's old, nasty, half-cut fingernail.

1 Harden fingernail for the whole Bucks franchise. Who says no?
    Last edited by Smook A.; 06-03-2015 at 06:05 PM.

According to some guys on a Spanish radio, Sergio Llull might finally be coming to Houston. Last season he won the championship and averaged 10 ppg and 6 apg. Assists arent counted as easy over there, so he could've easily averaged 10 if his league played under the NBA rules. Oh and he also shot 38% from 3. I'd love to have him on the Rockets. Just REALLY hoping he doesn't turn out like V-Shit.

According to some guys on a Spanish radio, Sergio Llull might finally be coming to Houston. Last season he won the championship and averaged 10 ppg and 6 apg. Assists arent counted as easy over there, so he could've easily averaged 10 if his league played under the NBA rules. Oh and he also shot 38% from 3. I'd love to have him on the Rockets. Just REALLY hoping he doesn't turn out like V-Shit.
    I've been wanting Llull's ass to come down to Houston for a while now. I hear he's a good passer, a good 3 point shooter and a nice defender. He'd fit perfectly with our system.

I also want the Rockets to trade for a guy like Ty Lawson. Lawson and Harden were hanging out a while ago (there was a pic on TMZ) so they're most likely good friends. If we get him, the league better watch the **** out.

Banned

Big trade I've been thinking about for the past hour.

Deandre Jordan and Trevor Ariza to Minnesota
    Lamarcus Aldridge to Houston
    and Nikola Pekovic and Kevin Martin to Los Angeles

1.) Lamarcus Aldridge Sign-and Trade

Houston sends: Trevor Ariza, Kostas Papanikolaou, Terrence Jones, Pablo Prigioni Clint Capela, 2017 First Round Draft Pick
    combined $18,518,590
    Houston gets: Lamarcus Aldridge ($17.6M/3yr+1po), Lorenzo Brown ($947,276), 2016 Second Round Draft Pick (MIN), 2017 Second Round Draft Pick (MIN from NO), 2018 Second Round Draft Pick (MIN), $2,000,000 cash

Minnesota sends: Lorenzo Brown, 2016 Second Round Draft Pick, 2017 Second Round Draft Pick (NO), 2018 Second Round Draft Pick, $2,000,000 cash
    Minnesota gets: Trevor Ariza, Pablo Prigioni

Portland sends: Lamarcus Aldridge
    Portland gets: Kostas Papanikolauo, Terrence Jones, Clint Capela, 2017 First Round Draft Pick (HOU)

Houston does this for Aldridge. We're sending some quality assets, but in return the Rockets are getting a 6'5" young PG and three second round picks.

Minnesota does this because they're giving up very little for the best 3-and-D starters in the league, Trevor Ariza.

Portland does this to start the rebuild by gaining 2 quality young big men, a gifted passing SF, and a future first round pick.
    Last edited by RightTwoCensor; 06-30-2015 at 05:59 PM.

Banned

2.) Deandre Jordan to Minnesota

Minnesota sends: Nikola Pekovic, Kevin Martin, Anthony Bennett
    combined $24,988,560
    Minnesota gets: Deandre Jordan ($19/3yr+1), Jamal Crawford ($5,675,000), $3,000,000 cash

Los Angeles sends: Deandre Jordan, Jamal Crawford, $3,000,000 cash
    Los Angeles gets: Nikola Pekovic, Kevin Martin, Anthony Bennett

Timberwolves would do this to solidify their frontcourt and add a veteran player to come off their bench, in hopes to compete sooner than later.

Clippers would do this to add much needed shooting to the wing position and add two bodies for their frontcourt, one of which can play starter minutes and can contribute with his low post game and rebounding.