Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 10-13-2006, 02:47 PM   #1
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board
Default Suns Open Practice on Sat

Hey everyone,

If you live in the valley, you can check out your Suns in their annual open practice on Sat.

Suns to Hold Open Practice This Saturday

Posted: Oct. 9, 2006
Fans can get a rare behind-the-scenes glimpse of the Phoenix Suns in action, as the team hosts its annual Open Practice on Saturday, Oct. 14, at US Airways Center. The event will run from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is open to the public free-of-charge. Doors open at 11 AM.

The event will feature entertainment by The Gorilla, Suns Dancers and Adio Sol Patrol, will include interactive contests and activities, and will be highlighted by the teamís inter-squad scrimmage.

Fans attending the event are encouraged to donate non-perishable food items at the door as Hensley, proud partner of the Phoenix Suns, has teamed up with St. Maryís/Westside Food Bank to help feed the less fortunate. Those who donate an item will each receive a raffle ticket to be entered to win autographed Suns merchandise.

http://www.nba.com/suns/news/release_061009.html

I'm proabably going to go with my nephew. Should be fun.

Rab
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:59 PM   #2
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
Hey everyone,

If you live in the valley, you can check out your Suns in their annual open practice on Sat.

Suns to Hold Open Practice This Saturday

Posted: Oct. 9, 2006
Fans can get a rare behind-the-scenes glimpse of the Phoenix Suns in action, as the team hosts its annual Open Practice on Saturday, Oct. 14, at US Airways Center. The event will run from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is open to the public free-of-charge. Doors open at 11 AM.

The event will feature entertainment by The Gorilla, Suns Dancers and Adio Sol Patrol, will include interactive contests and activities, and will be highlighted by the teamís inter-squad scrimmage.

Fans attending the event are encouraged to donate non-perishable food items at the door as Hensley, proud partner of the Phoenix Suns, has teamed up with St. Maryís/Westside Food Bank to help feed the less fortunate. Those who donate an item will each receive a raffle ticket to be entered to win autographed Suns merchandise.

http://www.nba.com/suns/news/release_061009.html

I'm proabably going to go with my nephew. Should be fun.

Rab

I wish i was your nephew....

tell us details when you get back..i want full reports rab!!!

(how's nashie's hair?)
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:59 AM   #3
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
(how's nashie's hair?)

yeah... i wanna know too...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 07:56 PM   #4
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
yeah... i wanna know too...

Old 10-15-2006, 01:59 AM   #5
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

can he leave a mohawk??? or an afro???
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:45 AM   #6
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

yea or like some mondo-spikes like this guy:

yu-gi-oh style *****es
Old 10-16-2006, 12:39 AM   #7
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
I wish i was your nephew....

tell us details when you get back..i want full reports rab!!!

(how's nashie's hair?)
I didn't get to go. I got sick this weekend, and was in bed.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: