Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #16
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: one of the greatest storytelling verses in hip hop history (so underrated!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Yeah you know that the best. .
Clearly know better than you.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #17
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: one of the greatest storytelling verses in hip hop history (so underrated!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Immortal Technique - You Never Know

Dance with the devil >
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #18
postmupndunkit
BEASTING ON YOU BUMZ

postmupndunkit is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kool G Rap - Thugs Love Story (Chapter I, II, III)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcV5Y8FIXwk

THIS IS THE BEST RAP STORY EVER. /
postmupndunkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #19
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
shakey dog

listening to Shakey Dog is like watching a movie in your mind that sh*t is vivid
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:15 PM   #20
Budadiiii
LEGENDARY BULK

Budadiiii posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBudadiiii posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Dance with the devil >
You trying to seem knowledgeable on the subject by mentioning a very well known song?

Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:06 PM   #21
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Hold on somebody's coming, get behind me, knock on the door, act like you sticking me up put the joint to my face, push me in quickly when the b*tch open up, remember you don't know me, blast him if he reach for his gun, "yo who goes there?" Tony… Tony? 1 second homie, no matter rain sleet or snow you know you supposed to phone me, off came the latch Frank pushed me into the door, the door flew open, dude had his mouth open, frozen, stood still wit his heat bulgin

his wife stood up speaking in spanish, big titty b*tch holding the cannon, ran in the kitchen, threw a shot, the kick in the 4-5th broke the bone in her wrist & she dropped the heat *give up the coke* but the b*tch wouldn't listen, I'm on the floor like "HOLY SH*T" watching my man Frank get busy he zoned out finished off my man's whizz, they let the pit bull out, big head bruno with the little shark's teeth charging foaming at the mouth I'm scared, Frank screaming blowing shots in air

my 2 favorite parts of Shakey dog... I also like when talked about the old chick who paid her dues and moved away when the feds stepped in..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_BsCiJ6Sc

to me, its a toss up between Ghost or Nas for best story teller of all time
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:33 AM   #22
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why are you always posting lyrics on ISH
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:10 PM   #23
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Pretty much anything from Kool G Rap. He's God of Rap, undebatable.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:36 AM   #24
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Hold on somebody's coming, get behind me, knock on the door, act like you sticking me up put the joint to my face, push me in quickly when the b*tch open up, remember you don't know me, blast him if he reach for his gun, "yo who goes there?" Tony… Tony? 1 second homie, no matter rain sleet or snow you know you supposed to phone me, off came the latch Frank pushed me into the door, the door flew open, dude had his mouth open, frozen, stood still wit his heat bulgin

his wife stood up speaking in spanish, big titty b*tch holding the cannon, ran in the kitchen, threw a shot, the kick in the 4-5th broke the bone in her wrist & she dropped the heat *give up the coke* but the b*tch wouldn't listen, I'm on the floor like "HOLY SH*T" watching my man Frank get busy he zoned out finished off my man's whizz, they let the pit bull out, big head bruno with the little shark's teeth charging foaming at the mouth I'm scared, Frank screaming blowing shots in air

my 2 favorite parts of Shakey dog... I also like when talked about the old chick who paid her dues and moved away when the feds stepped in..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_BsCiJ6Sc

to me, its a toss up between Ghost or Nas for best story teller of all time

My favourite part
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #25
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My Summer Vacation-Ice Cube

[airline attendant]
This is the final boarding call for flight 1259
departing from Los Angeles, final destination to St. Louis
Thank you

[Ice Cube]
Damn G, the spot's gettin hot
So how the **** am I supposed to make a knot?
Police looking at ****** through a microscope
In L.A. everybody and they momma sell dope
They trying to stop it
So what the **** can I do to make a profit?
Catch a flight to St. Louis
That's cool, cause nobody knew us
We stepped off the plane
Four gang bangers, professional crack slangers
Rented a car at wholesale
Drove to the ghetto, and checked in a motel
Unpacked and I grab the three-eighty
Cause where we stayin, ****** look shady
But they can't fade South Central
Cause bustin a cap is fundamental
Checkin out every block close
Seein which one will clock the most
Yeah this is the one no doubt
Bust a U Bone, and let's clear these ****** out

Ay ay man, whassup *****?
Yo, well this Lench Mob *****!
[gun shots]
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:46 AM   #26
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everyone likes different music

It's impossible for you guys to all agree.

Hold the applause, thank you thank you you're far too kind.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #27
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Everyone likes different music

It's impossible for you guys to all agree.

Hold the applause, thank you thank you you're far too kind.

I think we all agree that the song in the OP is hittin as hell.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #28
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Not really a storytelling song, but it describes a person in detail.

Ghostface Killah - 'Josephine' feat. Trife Da God

Trife kills it once again on the 2nd verse. I'm surprised he hasn't found any solo success yet.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: