Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Certified ISHiot.

Default 25,000th post + an NBA related list.

First of all, thank you ISH for putting up with 25,000 posts worth of StroShow4. I appreciate it.

Now, for my 25,000th post, I will list 25 of my favorite NBA players to watch (in no order). My favorite players to watch change every season, but some guys are always on the list. Those players will all make appearances, and then there will be some guys who I have recently started to enjoy watching.

I will post one player each day for the next 25 days. For each player I will provide a blurb about why I think they are fun to watch, and a cool photo or two. I will also post my favorite of said player's games, plays, dunks, moments, etc.

I will begin today with a player who I have enjoyed watching for many seasons, Jamal Crawford.

Why: If I could play like any player in the NBA, I think I'd choose Jamal Crawford. The way he uses his street-like handles in the structure of the NBA amazes me. The moves and shots which he makes look easy are so difficult and require such confidence, it just blows my mind. He's the most impressive dribbler I've ever seen, and he's got a variety of moves that you never see from any other player. He's one of just a handful of players to score 50 points for three different teams (Bulls, Knicks, Warriors). He's money in crunch time. He's a cool, collected player. He's also got those sneaky ups, he'll bust out a sick dunk right out of the blue from time to time... that's always fun. The only complaint I have with Jamal Crawford is that sometimes in the past he seemed to lack agressiveness at times, but that's minor, and I didn't notice that so much this season. I'm always confident that most of the time I can count on Jamal Crawford to entertain me.

First time I saw him play: Not exactly sure of the specifics, but he was on the Bulls. It was a national TV game, and he was lighting somebody up. I watched it with my dad.

Favorite highlight(s): Dropping Ray Allen. Shaking D-Will. Off glass to himself.

Best/Favorite moment(s): This game winning bucket vs. the Nuggets was incredible. Jamal's entire 4th quarter in the game was incredible. I highlighted it in the beginning of one of my youtube mixes. One of the most exciting NBA games that I have witnessed

Best/Favorite game(s): Gotta be the 52-pointer vs. the Heat where he made however many shots it was in a row (it was double-digits, like 16 or something). Saw that one live, will never forget it.

Default Re: 25,000th post + an NBA related list.

Congrats strob!

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Congratulations on your 25K post.....

Congrats to a great poster strob showb

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

holy fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k! i'd never seen that ray allen crossover 'til now. oh my god.

National High School Star dough's Avatar

congrats! great poster.

Congrats! Jamal is one of my favourite players too. I watch that 52 points video against the Heat almost weekly. Wish I could just light it up like that sometimes.

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Congrats on 25,000. Nice write up as well. I'm looking forward to the rest of the list.

Blu Ray

You're one of the good ones. Stay classy

Banned

Congrats..

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Congratulations Stro.

I didn't really care for Crawford when he played for the Knicks but he always seemed like a nice guy and I was genuinely happy for him when he finally made the playoffs this year. The only thing that bothered me about him was when he was wearing that damn birth control patch on his shoulder. What the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck was that?

Congrats.

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

congrats ss4

youre one of the few guys whose nba opinion i value. please keep up the posts

jamal is the man-- a RAINIER BEACH alum!!!!

here's a sweet jc move: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmPww...eature=related