Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park ronron15's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron leaves court and arena without speaking to reporters

unsportsmenlike

when other lose to him in other series, they shaked and congratulated him... what makes him think he's special. we all get mad. but respect the game

3 days from the NBA finals and we have a sticky thread at the top of the forum about King Class himself.... seriously.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by ronron15
    unsportsmenlike

when other lose to him in other series, they shaked and congratulated him... what makes him think he's special. we all get mad. but respect the game
    Listen if your expected to win the ECF and maybe even the Final and your blown out in a pivotal game for the series than you are beyond mad especially when you did everything humanly possible to win the series but your team mates just never showed up. I can understand him leaving the court with out shaking anyone hand. If I was him I'd do the same thing!

some people have a lot of growing up to do in these threads.

C A V A L I E R S

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    some people have a lot of growing up to do in these threads.
    If by growing up, you mean that people shouldn't be using someone's flaws as a springboard for themselves to look like a saint, then yeah, there needs to be some growing up around here.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Mr. Nice Guy - Dwight Howard - tried to be diplomatic on ESPN tonight but DID say he was disappointed in Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by CLE[216]
    If by growing up, you mean that people shouldn't be using someone's flaws as a springboard for themselves to look like a saint, then yeah, there needs to be some growing up around here.

Is that what youre getting from people giving their opinions here? That we're using Lebron's flaws to springboard ourselves to look like a saint, to people who have no idea who we are, on a messageboard?

Yeah, thats what we're all doing.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

It's not really a big of a deal. He is just really disappointed that he lost. The media basically milked on the idea of the Cavs going to the finals against the Lakers, and his team had a great ride in the playoffs, but came up short.

It's a double edge sword. LeBron fans got to watch him explode and put up a amazing indivdual playoff stats. Magic fans and anti Cavs got to watch how Orlando expose the supporting cast. Essesntially, the cast were not good enough to knock out Orlando. Plus, the fact that ESPN thought the Cavs were gonn'a win. The whole thing is basically priceless.

C A V A L I E R S

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Is that what youre getting from people giving their opinions here? That we're using Lebron's flaws to springboard ourselves to look like a saint, to people who have no idea who we are, on a messageboard?

Yeah, thats what we're all doing.
    You obviously care enough to post in this thread a dozen times or so. LeBron is a "poor sport" because he hates losing. Just like Jordan hated losing. Just like how Bird & the Celtics literally hated Magic Johnson. It's the sign of a true competitor.

Have fun watching the Lakers shake Dwight's hand, when all is said and done. I hope they come off looking like good sportsmen.

And the demotion of King is now complete ladies and gentlemen I give you the beginning of the whiny cry baby Prince James XXIII...

what a loser you get your butt handed to you man up about it don't be sad and sulk and run away, seriously when does a king run?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by CLE[216]
    You obviously care enough to post in this thread a dozen times or so. LeBron is a "poor sport" because he hates losing. Just like Jordan hated losing. Just like how Bird & the Celtics literally hated Magic Johnson. It's the sign of a true competitor.

Have fun watching the Lakers shake Dwight's hand, when all is said and done. I hope they come off looking like good sportsmen.
    listen kid, what he did was unsportsmanlike, no if ands or buts about it. thats not even debatable. nobody wants to lose, no one is questioning his desire and passion to win. people are commenting on his utter lack of class in defeat. magic, bird, jordan, kobe, etc etc all showed respect when the final buzzer had blown.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I'll give him a pass. I certainly wouldn't want to be immortalized by the media and on the internet for the remainder of human history because I was emotional, and felt dejected. Lebron James is a human being just like you and I. When people get emotional they sometimes do or say things they regret, or generally act in a way that maybe they look back on and say "you know what, I could have handled that better."

Cut the guy some slack. Everyone acts like the guy is LITERALLY "The King" and that he should be above normal human fallacies. But you know what? He's not a King, he's not a demigod. He's a human being and he's going to f*ck up from time to time, let's not chastise him just yet.
    This right here. The guy's human, give him a damn break

the fallout of this has been really extreme.
    i'm glad his crazy fans are still sticking up for the guy, since most if not all NBA fans are really shocked by this.

but the crazy thing is, this is not even his first time he did this.

I think its a lesson in humility...what seems to be the issue with most, if not all...is the fact that he showboats, flexes, and does things to that nature when hes WINNING, yet he cannot seem to handle defeat in a humble manner, but rather curls up and sulks about it. I think it leaves a bad taste in people's mouths....

With that being said, of course, at a core level, we all understand, because we're all human.

Seriously, this is ridiculous. It's like all of you have been brainwashed to either hate LeBron or follow proper etiquette. That's ridiculous.

Tell me, how is it any worse than something like this :

???

If my team won the game and the other team doesn't congratulate us, I don't care. But if someone tries to pull that sh!t, that's a flagrant 3 waiting to happen.