Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nets have emerged as favorites for Dwight; Howard expected to ask for deal there.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    inb4 Stern

Banned

Default Re: Nets have emerged as favorites for Dwight; Howard expected to ask for deal there.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    All for this. Great fit and he would look great in a Nets uniform. Love the idea of him+Deron!
    Why are you all for this? Dwight's choosing his team if he's asking to be dealt there. How is that different from CP3's situation?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Broussard needs to cancel his twitter account

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

inb4 Stern
    LOL.

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Lakers fans reaction:

Magic Johnson

Why are you all for this? Dwight's choosing his team if he's asking to be dealt there. How is that different from CP3's situation?
    Because he's a Grade A moron. This whole fiasco really exposes the guys with agendas.

THis is what I like hearing the possibilities of. An overall greater competitive NBA, but outside of Deron Williams and Dwight Howard and possibly Anthony Morrow who is solid, who else do they have?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWall

NBA rookie of the year

Dwight + Deron would be interesting. If they can add one more piece ... that would be epic.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    So players can ask where to go...long as it isnt the Lakers?
    Well the NBA don't own the Magic, so I would guess not.

Sounds like Howard doesn't want to go to LA if CP3 isn't there. Wow the NBA really ****ed the Lakers over for once

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

2 Reasons the Nets Make Sense.. First off playing with Dwill will make his Life Easier and #2moving to Brooklyn the Nets will be in a Huge Media Market and he can Leave his Mark taking a Dormant Franchise to the Promised Land.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

So if NJ sends Brook & picks for Dwight, it will get vetoed too, right!?
    Since Stern clearly said he doesn't like when players "dictate" where they want to go...

**** this league, I have no interest in it if this Paul trade isn't allowed.

1) We can't get Paul, for unknown "basketball" reasons.
    2) We might not get Dwight, because it'll be a detriment to the parity of the league.
    3) Odom & Gasol, two of our key players, have to come to camp tomorrow unhappy and angry at the organization. Odom already hinted "he might go" and "why should I go where I am unwelcomed".

Just resume the lock-out, this league is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    So players can ask where to go...long as it isnt the Lakers?
    I know, it is ridiculous.

Man I really hope this isn't true, don't do it Dwight! The fact that this rumor comes from Broussard gives me a lot of hope though.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

. "Expected to ask" is all speculation. Much different than CP3 telling people who he will and won't sign with or where he would prefer to go. Besides... I was just saying all for it as in... it's a very nice fit.