Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
ALlArOuNDPIaya
Rational on Kobe

ALlArOuNDPIaya has an OK reputation so far
Default Straight up

This forum is becoming a joke. You lost all the good posters (Knoe, deJordan, AAP, Geewiz, BOSH MONEY, Patches O'Houlian, Chamberlain, Yinka Dare, and TMOGE). You have half the threads in the off topic lounge being 100% spam or trolling. And whoever creates a thread or simply comments about the crap going through this forum is instantly banned.

I blame rep
ALlArOuNDPIaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Straight up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALlArOuNDPIaya
This forum is becoming a joke. You lost all the good posters (Knoe, deJordan, AAP, Geewiz, BOSH MONEY, Patches O'Houlian, Chamberlain, Yinka Dare, and TMOGE). You have half the threads in the off topic lounge being 100% spam or trolling. And whoever creates a thread or simply comments about the crap going through this forum is instantly banned.

I blame rep

If thats true then your next man. I feel you though
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
ALlArOuNDPIaya
Rational on Kobe

ALlArOuNDPIaya has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
If thats true then your next man. I feel you though
Happened to me already, OSA is a joke when it comes to moderating fairly. I call out someone who admittedly trolls and instead he bans me for "being negative". I'm sorry for wanting a legitimate forum of discussions.
ALlArOuNDPIaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I blame rep

Youz just a green bar hater...

We Repped cause we be Pimpin' Yo

J$$ is my real account
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #5
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Then f*cking contribute to it AAP. You were naught but Watson to Knoe Itawl's Sherlock Homeboy. I admit you were an entertaining fellowette, Justina, but seriously lay off the modern day bashing. Everybody is phucking aware whether or not theze here forumz here suck.. but ISH is instable and it fluctuates. One day dull another day captivates your fingaz.

And if you want to complain then I want to hear specifics. Not OMG REP SYSTEM. There are topics goin' round you can contribute too. Seek and find.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

I blame rep
AAP was a horrible poster. To think that you named yourself after him
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:50 PM   #7
vincentvangogh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

vincentvangogh has decent reputation

Dearest Theo:

Such assorted emotions fill my soul!

I have been allowed my paints and easel after triumphantly convincing the nursing staff that I will not eat my paints anymore, nor will I illustrate to them, explicitly, why I enjoy the enemas they give me so much.

Only the blackness that is my ever present sorrow can halt my work now.

Today was, overall, a good day. I am still not able to digest solids, but I did stand three times this afternoon. Alas, I did, however, decline the opportunity to see myself naked in the full length mirror set adjacent to my bathroom door.

Please write soon, dear brother.
vincentvangogh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: