Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Homeowner charged with attempted murder after shooting unarmed black 14-year-old.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    True....

and I have seen many cases where someone was tresspassing and then they were shot in the back trying to run away....

and the shooter was found not guilty....in fact the shooter was looked upon as a hero.

A guy was looked upon as a hero because he killed a tresspasser? Where did you find these cases, www.mybunghole.com?

Default Re: Homeowner charged with attempted murder after shooting unarmed black 14-year-old.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    A guy was looked upon as a hero because he killed a tresspasser? Where did you find these cases, www.mybunghole.com?

seriously?
    http://www.cafepress.com/+joe_horn_a..._mug,201563870

break into someones home.....expect to get merked....

deal wit it.
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 08-05-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    seriously?
    http://www.cafepress.com/+joe_horn_a..._mug,201563870

break into someones home.....expect to get merked....

deal wit it.

First off all this wasn't a case of walking around in someone's yard. That was a case of an actual burglary. And the shooter knew Texas law verbatim.

Not exactly a parallel to shooting someone on your yard.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    First off all this wasn't a case of walking around in someone's yard. That was a case of an actual burglary. And the shooter knew Texas law verbatim.

Not exactly a parallel to shooting someone on your yard.

yes it was....Joe Horns house wasn't even the house bieng robbed....

in the LA shooting ....it was the home owners house that the guy was trespassing on ( and he had to scale a iron gate.)

there was also an eye witness that stated that Horn shot both men in the back....

and they were not even in his yard or robbing his house...it was the house next to him!....

Joe Horn: “I’ve got a shotgun; do you want me to stop them?”

The Pasadena emergency operator responded: “Nope. Don’t do that. Ain’t no property worth shooting somebody over, O.K.?”

Mr. Horn said: “But hurry up, man. Catch these guys will you? Cause, I ain’t going to let them go.”

Mr. Horn then said he would get his shotgun.

The operator said, “No, no.” But Mr. Horn said: “I can’t take a chance of getting killed over this, O.K.? I’m going to shoot.”

The operator told him not to go out with a gun because officers would be arriving.

“O.K.,” Mr. Horn said. “But I have a right to protect myself too, sir,” adding, “The laws have been changed in this country since September the first, and you know it.”

The operator said, “You’re going to get yourself shot.” But Mr. Horn replied, “You want to make a bet? I’m going to kill them.”

Moments later he said, “Well here it goes, buddy. You hear the shotgun clicking and I’m going.”

Then he said: “Move, you’re dead.”

There were two quick gunshots, then a third.

“I had no choice,” Mr. Horn said when he got back on the line with the dispatcher. “They came in the front yard with me, man.”
    ( actually they ran away)
    The 9-1-1 call ended about 80 seconds after the shots were fired, when officers arrived on the scene. [1

The Joe Horn shooting was far worse iMO...it was during the day....the 2 men were not even at his house.....and he could see clearly that they were running away from him.
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 08-05-2013 at 02:08 PM.

ah good 'ol Joe Horn .. I remember that case .. he said 'they came on the front yard with me' .. so I'm not sure he shot them in the back ? .. either way .. you think these menaces to society will ever rob and terrorize someone else's home again ? .. Joe Horn .. Texas got it right

If they were robbing a neighbors house then how did they get into Horn's yard, after he pulled a gun on them? By osmosis?

And he used a shotgun so they couldn't even tell whether they were shot in the back on not.