Banned

Default Jade Empire: Special Edition 100% off on Origin for a limited time only

Here's the link:

https://www.origin.com/en-US/store/b...pecial-edition

Cool thing to do by EA, it's one of BioWare's best games. I played KotOR recently, and was planning to pick this up on Steam, they're supposedly very similar in style. Will definitely play it now.

It's a ten-year-old game, so you'll be to run it on any old toaster.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 12-01-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Jade Empire: Special Edition 100% off on Origin for a limited time only

It's a really good game. Haven't played it in years but I enjoyed it.

Default Re: Jade Empire: Special Edition 100% off on Origin for a limited time only

This ever come out on console? I probably had a PS2 around this time. I don't remember playing this on PC.

I grabbed it; thanks for the heads up.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    This ever come out on console? I probably had a PS2 around this time. I don't remember playing this on PC.

I grabbed it; thanks for the heads up.
    Yea I had it on xbox. Solid game, really overlooked when it came out. Much like many of Bioware's early games, the story was very well done.

Is it more like Tenchu or KOTOR?

NBA lottery pick

Never played Tenchu so I can't say entirely, but it does share some similarities with KOTOR. The combat is more action oriented though.

Thx OP

Banned

it's like a little more actiony kotor. not like tenchu

Banned

it was a bioware game sandwiched between kotor and mass effect. guess it's a weird kung fu mix of the two?

Banned

How big is the download

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    How big is the download
    6.85 gigs

Origin giving a free game all the time.

Think in about the last year I got Battlefield 3, Dragon Age Origins, Red Alert 2, Crusader, Sim City 2000, Sims 2, Syndicate, Theme Hosptial, Ultima III, Wing Commander III, Zumas, Bejewled 3, and this game all for free.

Good decision by them considering their reputation. Because of this, I was forced to use Origin a little more and I picked up the Mass Effect series and managed to snag a few more free games from reddit (Dead Space series, Crysis 1 & 2, Burnout, Sims 3, Mirrors Edge).

And the client isn't that bad...
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 12-04-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Great game. I still have the Xbox disc somewhere. Added this to my origin collection just in case I feel like playing it again. The only downside is that it's a bit short.