Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: man attacked by a dog

Fredrick biggers Wait until these white people see this video, we all know these honkey apes love fuc[COLOR="Black"]ki[/COLOR]ng their dogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-UgfzIacc

thats part 2... dog did some damage.. I dont get it though, at the end the dude just carried the dog away, was it his?

What is there not to get? Obvious that was the dog owner. He stood by the gate the entire time and when he broke up the fight. The dog was calm in his arms. This was clearly a staged fight. Enclosed fence. Big puffy jacket, fighting gloves on. This was not a random dog attack where someone tried to get away. This was a knucklehead who probably told the dog owner (maybe he knew him) that I could beat your dog. They went inside a closed fence like a boxing ring and the two fought. You can hear people cheering him on. A dog attack is when people are screaming for someone to get their dog. Its a totally different reaction then half the hood filming the fight, laughing, cheering like its a MMA fight. No sane man who gets attacked by a dog and defends themselves would calmly walk away. Your first reaction is to give the dog owner the business .

Now the idiot has a puncture wound in his arm that will require stitches all for what? So some hood rat can say "You got it in doe"

And the dog will continue to be an aggressive f*ck until someone unfortunately kills or or it gets killed fighting another dog (wouldnt shock me if it was a fighter). Not the dog fault but the pathetic owner thinking this was cool and raising it to be a savage
    Last edited by GOBB; 03-01-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak

I still remember when I was little too (probably 5-6 or so) we were at my cousins and the neighbours pitbull got under the fence and attacked an older kid (probably about 12) and wouldn't let go, my Dad and Uncle had to put a hose in it's mouth to drown it until it let go and the kid needed to go to hospital to have stitches and shit.
    Effin pit bull owners.

When we were in high school, I was at a friend's house when we heard all kinds of commotion and ran outside. There was the stray pit bull locked on to the throat of my friend's black lab. We yelled at it, hit it with sticks and one of my friends started spraying it with the hose. The beast refused to let go. We could see blood streaming down the pit bull's mouth so my buddy said eff it, and went inside and grabbed a .22 rifle. He shot it once, and it didn't let go. He shot it three more times point black with the muzzle up against it's body. IT STILL DIDN'T LET GO. Finally he was able to get the muzzle up against the dog's head(I had to yell at my other idiot friends to get out of the way first), and it let go after he shot it there. It didn't even die immediately, it staggered for about 50 yards before collapsing dead. Pit Bulls can be insane, but have almost supernatural strength and willpower.

NBA rookie of the year

I know where that house is.