Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: 2015 Nba all star game will probaly be one of tha worst of all timez.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Agreed for once. We have a knick in the starting line-up for the east and the game is being played in the hometown of the knicks. I don't think there is any coming back from that
    reported for being extra salty.

Default Re: 2015 Nba all star game will probaly be one of tha worst of all timez.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    reported for being extra salty.
    reported for being a knicks fan

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Can you even read? I literally answered that IN THE POST YOU QUOTED.

How can one person be THAT dumb? Obviously I didn't think the Knicks were going to be this bad. I assumed Melo would play more than he has, and I didn't predict them going tank mode after blowing their season .
    My bad, I didn't see that part but still if the knicks actually played decent they would make the playoffs easily. Look at the Brooklyn mess and Miami heat right now.

reported for being a knicks fan
    don't worry man you will make the ECFs one day. Keep hope alive!

My bad, I didn't see that part but still if the knicks actually played decent they would make the playoffs easily. Look at the Brooklyn mess and Miami heat right now.
    If I had wings I would fly
    If any team played well they'd make the playoffs in the east. The Knicks are just incapable of doing that because they started the season with ONE GOOD DEFENDER ON THEIR ENTIRE TEAM (who has since been traded). In the thread you made the bet against me in, I asked how they were going to stop teams from scoring 120 a night on them. You had no answer.

Turns out they CAN hold teams under 120 a night (by getting so far behind that the other team benches their starters in the 3rd)

Amare is more healthy this year, isn't he? The Heat have guys going down every ****ing game.

And if you want to talk about injuries, then look at how the Bucks are rising despite losing Jabari Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    Amare is more healthy this year, isn't he? The Heat have guys going down every ****ing game.

And if you want to talk about injuries, then look at how the Bucks are rising despite losing Jabari Parker
    Yea Amare was healthy but something happened, either he's a little hurt or just not playing just because. The bucks and Jason Kidd made a deal with the devil I think too.

Yea Amare was healthy but something happened, either he's a little hurt or just not playing just because. The bucks and Jason Kidd made a deal with the devil I think too.
    A bunch of major knee surgeries will do that to ya. Probably the reason why teams were afraid to sign him. Good thing nothing scares the Knicks away from overpriced free agents!

don't worry man you will make the ECFs one day. Keep hope alive!
    Raptors most overrated team in the league: 31-15 .674 win percentage

Knicks most underrated team in the league: 9-38 .191 win percentage

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    I hope you know the Knicks have no draft picks this year
    They have Denver's leftovers.

EDIT: Just kidding, no they don't.

Raptors most overrated team in the league: 31-15 .674 win percentage

Knicks most underrated team in the league: 9-38 .191 win percentage

facts are facts kid and the knicks will always be better than the raptors historically

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

facts are facts kid and the knicks will always be better than the raptors historically
    Like the Knicks, your balls must be deflated too.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    Like the Knicks, your balls must be deflated too.
    Nope but we are talking about the upcoming all star game, why talk about the knicks and another niguh'z balls in this thread???

Just accept tha loss already man You're done!