Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 02-13-2008, 11:29 PM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default New Mavs fan here.

hello. howdy. how y'all doing?

i became a nets fan specifically because of jason kidd. now i'm not gonna just desert them, so to speak, but you have to count me as a mavs fan also, now.

this comes with plusses and minuses. i've never liked cuban, but i respect avery johnson. i don't know how to feel about dirk. hopefully i can fall in love with this team at some point, just like i did the nets years ago.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:46 AM   #2
Saishi
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Saishi has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: New Mavs fan here.

Well welcome aboard! I have nothing against Kidd or the Nets and will eventually get used to the trade because I've been a Mavs fan for far too long not to. (i remember Kidd the first time he was here) Glad he's back but not happy about the price paid for him to come back!

Like I said, welcome to the Mavs society
Saishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:00 AM   #3
chanchan05
I airball my layups

chanchan05 has an OK reputation so far

hey, me too...basically i only knew the nets coz of kidd..he's my fave player and all that stuff....^_^....now the problem would be with my brother...he's a dallas fan coz he likes dirk and we play nets vs dallas on nba live....hahaha....now we cant play mavs vs mavs, can we?
chanchan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:39 AM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saishi
Like I said, welcome to the Mavs society
thank you, sir. and a question-

Dallas Dallas Observer (A) (C)
Dallas El Heraldo News (A) (C)
Dallas El Hispano News (A) (C)
Dallas Park Cities News (A) (C)
Dallas People Newspapers (A) (C)
Dallas The Dallas Morning News (A) (C)

which of these would you say has the best coverage of the mavs?
Old 02-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #5
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Same here if this thread pushes through Im a Mavs fan Ive always ff. Kidd's career and supported were he's went so if he goes to the Mav's Im backing him up 100%.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #6
marla07860
I hit open layups

marla07860 has an OK reputation so far

I'm not a Mavs fan, I am a true Nets fan, but I am a Kidd fan, so looks I'll be cheering for the mavs a little except when they play Nets, then you guys are going down, lol just playing, I just hope if boston gets to Boston or Pistons get to the Finals some west tea beats them
marla07860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #7
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
thank you, sir. and a question-

Dallas Dallas Observer (A) (C)
Dallas El Heraldo News (A) (C)
Dallas El Hispano News (A) (C)
Dallas Park Cities News (A) (C)
Dallas People Newspapers (A) (C)
Dallas The Dallas Morning News (A) (C)

which of these would you say has the best coverage of the mavs?

I personally go to the Dallas Morning News the most out of those but their guys aren't the best basketball minds. Everything in Dallas revolves around the Cowboys so most of the best sportswriters focus on them.

The front page of DallasBasketball.com is pretty good for news. They actually break stuff more often than the major papers and were the first to report the creative way to use KVHs contract in a trade.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

I like the Fort Worth Star Telegram more than the Dallas Morning News. Sefko is an idiot. Art Garcia used to write for the Telegram but now writes exclusively for Mavs.com. Still has some good inside stuff in his blog.

I like db.com for the threads and post, some sharp posters there (kent is one of them). But the news is mostly someone's opinion and not really any breaking news. Though some of it does have entertainment and amusement value.

Last edited by Silent Mav : 02-23-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #9
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
hello. howdy. how y'all doing?

i became a nets fan specifically because of jason kidd. now i'm not gonna just desert them, so to speak, but you have to count me as a mavs fan also, now.

this comes with plusses and minuses. i've never liked cuban, but i respect avery johnson. i don't know how to feel about dirk. hopefully i can fall in love with this team at some point, just like i did the nets years ago.
wow way to ditch the Nets
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #10
marla07860
I hit open layups

marla07860 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93

haha, I'm a Nets fan and a Jason Kidd fan, but I still hate the mavs even with Kidd on the team, so what you said made me laugh, a lot of my friends have ditched being Net fans after the trade
marla07860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #11
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
please.

show me the rule that says i can only root for one team.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: