Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Default Re: Miami's road to the Finals: Charlotte, Toronto and Washington/Atlanta

They need to change this shit, west teams are beating the shit out of each other just to get out of the 1st round.

Meanwhile in the east.. Wizards, Bobcats, Hawks, Bulls without Rose
    Last edited by The-Legend-24; 05-01-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Default Re: Miami's road to the Finals: Charlotte, Toronto and Washington/Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    The heat will be 12-0 by the time the finals rolls around, if I had to be. We could be seeing an nba record 16-0 playoffs here. The team that comes from the west will be tired and banged up, and the heat will have had a week off before the series.
    I've said this before but Miami is not even as good as they've been in the past and young upcoming teams in the East can bring a surprise challenge to Miami as the 2012 Pacers did. In fact I think Atlanta, Toronto, and Washington are either at that level already or close, especially Washington and Toronto.

Maybe it is just people not paying attention to the season but those teams actually were playing at a good clip for some time now. I guess they will only get respect after the fact like the 2012 Pacers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    Phoenix too,
    Phoenix had a better regular season but I don't see why it's impossible for the Bullets to win a playoff series vs. The Suns.

I love the young talent on Phoenix but give me Washington vets in a 7 game series. I think Washington would be a tough out for other lower west teams as well.

Just because they have a lower regular season record doesn't reflect on the match ups they can present to lower seeded West teams. I would say the same for Toronto but would not stretch it further in the East

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba's B
    Because they are garbage
    So winning at a 55 win clip for half the Year means nothing right. Keep sleeping on the Raptors but don't boost them after they have a 2012 Pacers run.

Suns had such a great year with 48 wins and sadly would likely be a 2nd round team out east. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Suns had such a great year with 48 wins and sadly would likely be a 2nd round team out east. It is what it is.
    Suns are a young team I don't think they match up with any of the top 5-6 teams in the East. Indy and Brooklyn would have been Their best shot but I think those teams having experience would give them the edge in a long series.

Ish ROY 2014