Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: If you had to chose, which city would you live in: New York City or Los Angeles?

NYC without a doubt

Default Re: If you had to chose, which city would you live in: New York City or Los Angeles?

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    LA
    Except Jordan was born in NYC and we all know you would suck the last seed outa MJ hoping it would make you pregnant with his baby, given the opportunity.

Very good NBA starter

from the bay area, but am pretty familiar with so cal

i'd pick NYC. don't care about the weather. that city's vibrant and got so much shit going on.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    LA is in the greatest state in the country, easily LA.
    I agree, Louisiana is a great state.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    NY.

LA lies on the Ring of Fire. Big Earthquakes can happen at any time. At least NY is far from it.
    Can;t live your life in fear.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    NY.

LA lies on the Ring of Fire. Big Earthquakes can happen at any time. At least NY is far from it.
    yeah but NY gets hit by hurricanes and shit. big storms never hit LA.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

LA.

LA.

Amazing weather, fine women, super laid back people and that good tree

LA

Not living in a place where's it's cold as fukk for months out of the year.

Although I'd rather just stay in Miami

If you say NY, you've never spent any real amount of time in California.

The weather wins hands down. And no matter what type of person you are, you can find an area that will suit you.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

The weather wins hands down. And no matter what type of person you are, you can find an area that will suit you.
    I've been to SF/Oakland area plenty of times. I did enjoy it but I do not like hot weather personally.

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

New York has better women by far.

NBA lottery pick

NY.

LA has way to many mexicans

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

That's just ridiculous. Weather is just one of many factors, and even then California isn't exactly flawless (enjoy your droughts and forest fires)

This isn't mentioning how spread out everything is in LA and how you need a car to do anything. If you prefer SoCal then that's OK, but you can't seriously act like it's not even up for debate.

Decent playground baller Lakers's Avatar

The LA area is great if you have money, but otherwise it sucks. That's why everyone is moving to Texas, Oregon and Colorado, except for the illegals. The LA area also has the worst job growth of any metro area in the USA in the last 25 years, worse than both Detroit and Cleveland. I liked it ok up until about 22, after that I left to Colorado, where the rest of my family fled to. IMO, LA is in a downward spiral. The weather is fantastic though. I'd still rather go back there have to move to NYC.