Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default Will Miami catch Chicago?

Will Miami catch Chicago as the number one seed in the Eastern Conference?

Remaining games:

Chicago:
    April 18th, @ Charlotte
    April 19th, @ Miami
    April 21st, vs Dallas
    April 25th, @ Indiana
    April 26th, vs Cleveland

Miami:
    April 18th, vs Toronto
    April 19th, vs Chicago
    April 21st, vs Washington
    April 22nd, vs Houston
    April 24th, @ Boston
    April 26th, @ Washington

For the Bulls, I see potential losses against Miami and Dallas. Dallas will be gunning for that playoff spot while Miami will try to send that message and get some momentum going. Hopefully Thibs rests Rose and their main players so maybe Indiana can pick up a win there as well.

For the Heat, I see maybe two potential losses against Chicago and Houston. Houston right now is tied with Phoenix for the 8th spot in the West, so they'll most likely be going out to win that game. Hopefully Boston is done by the time they face the Heat, so that will be an easy win.

Do you guys see the Bulls losing at least 2 games?

Banned

Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

I don't think Miami will catch Chicago. But it's more important that they have homecourt advantage over OKC if they meet in the finals.

Also, the playoffs begin right after the season ends. The players wouldn't want to tire themselves out trying so hard to get a higher seed.

Serious playground baller LBJDW305's Avatar

Honestly...I'm more worried about getting HCA over OKC or for the finals IF we make it there. Miami already proved they can dominate Chicago on the road in the playoffs

if miami wins on thursday, which team holds the tiebreaker?

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Does Miami really want to catch Chicago? Boston in the second round looks much more troublesome than Orlando / Indiana.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    if miami wins on thursday, which team holds the tiebreaker?
    It will be tied 2-2, in which case I believe the next tiebreaker is record against own conference. In which case we'll see how the Bulls and Heat finish off the season. Right now the Bulls are ahead by one game in the loss column to all eastern conf teams.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LBJDW305
    Honestly...I'm more worried about getting HCA over OKC or for the finals IF we make it there. Miami already proved they can dominate Chicago on the road in the playoffs
    Let me guess, last year right

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Let me guess, last year right
    You must be one of the smart ones

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    It will be tied 2-2, in which case I believe the next tiebreaker is record against own conference. In which case we'll see how the Bulls and Heat finish off the season. Right now the Bulls are ahead by one game in the loss column to all eastern conf teams.
    There up by 2

Banned

You must be one of the smart ones
    And you're one of the dumb ass ones....Logic should tell you using last year is the stupidest shit to do. If that was the case, Mavs would be a threat right now.

Banned

And you're one of the dumb ass ones....Logic should tell you using last year is the stupidest shit to do. If that was the case, Mavs would be a threat right now.

Whoa, Whoa.... Chill man

It's using it as an example as to how the intensity changes in the playoffs. Last year Miami couldn't beat boston or chicago in the regular season. Plus this year with the injury to rose bulls dont have that chemistry with rip and Drose in the lineup and if you think Watson will be making miracle 3s to save the bulls ass every game. Your in for a long one

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    Whoa, Whoa.... Chill man

Just saying lol....

Banned

It's using it as an example as to how the intensity changes in the playoffs. Last year Miami couldn't beat boston or chicago in the regular season. Plus this year with the injury to rose bulls dont have that chemistry with rip and Drose in the lineup and if you think Watson will be making miracle 3s to save the bulls ass every game. Your in for a long one

Did you watch the pistons game? Rose and rip were the best two players, the chemistry is looking pretty good.

You're in for a long one as well if you keep talking out your ass like Miami has already won. You keep talking about intensity changes, if anything, you got some Role-Player problems you need to fix before getting cocky. The big 3 can't do it alone.

Local High School Star

after the Heat beat the Bulls on Thursday, this will become VERY interesting