Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #16
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I hate Lil Wayne..... but.... I like two songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Psssh Cudi's hype is dead. Dude waited wayyy too long to release another album. He's barely even relevant anymore. Haven't heard the dude on the radio in any recent memory. Can't even think of one song he was on or one artist he did something with.

I really liked his debut and I like MOTM2 but I think Cudi is done being relevant unless he comes with something BIG with his next album
whats it like being a trend following 12 year old who is also a knicks fan?

sounds awful
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #17
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
whats it like being a trend following 12 year old who is also a knicks fan?

sounds awful

What's it like being a douchy condescending hipster who thinks he's "underground" and that anyone who doesn't like what you like is 12 and "mainstream"

Bottom line is Cudi hasn't put out shyt except small projects and believe me it's not because he's focusing on making art or whatever excuse you hipster f@gs will give him because he's not mainstream any more. You think he doesn't like making money? If he was still making the kind of stuff he first came out with you'd hear more about him but his stuff isn't the same. Like I said, there's a reason he's not on the radio any more.

He originally had the hype needed to stay on the radio. His name became well known and he had songs everybody like but then he went in a different direction. People wanted to hear him just because of his name and what they had heard, but when they continued to hear, they stopped wanting to listen. That's called 'falling off', and he fell off. Deal with it
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #18
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

March n step is trash...
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #19
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Psssh Cudi's hype is dead. Dude waited wayyy too long to release another album. He's barely even relevant anymore. Haven't heard the dude on the radio in any recent memory. Can't even think of one song he was on or one artist he did something with.

I really liked his debut and I like MOTM2 but I think Cudi is done being relevant unless he comes with something BIG with his next album

King Wizard

Just What I Am

Immortal

These are the 3 songs he has released so far from his new album, I dont like the 3rd too much, but the other 2 go hard. Especially Just What I Am. Give it a listen before you knock it, please.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #20
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What's it like being a douchy condescending hipster who thinks he's "underground" and that anyone who doesn't like what you like is 12 and "mainstream"

im not a hipster. just because i spend hours looking for good music doesnt make me a hipster, it makes me someone who cares what they listen to. i used to always just listen to whatever was popular but then i realized that better music exists if you actually look. i dont even like cudi all that much and have like three songs of his and then some shit hes featured on. im pretty sure most people that would classify as "hipster" dont listen to cudi anyways. guy is too well known.

Quote:
Bottom line is Cudi hasn't put out shyt except small projects and believe me it's not because he's focusing on making art or whatever excuse you hipster f@gs will give him because he's not mainstream any more. You think he doesn't like making money? If he was still making the kind of stuff he first came out with you'd hear more about him but his stuff isn't the same. Like I said, there's a reason he's not on the radio any more.
kk. just thought the way you said it made you sound like a ****. dont really think what you said is true either but theres no point in arguing about something i dont care about.

Quote:
He originally had the hype needed to stay on the radio. His name became well known and he had songs everybody like but then he went in a different direction. People wanted to hear him just because of his name and what they had heard, but when they continued to hear, they stopped wanting to listen. That's called 'falling off', and he fell off. Deal with it
wouldnt really say he fell off but ok. doesnt really matter.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #21
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

lil wayne's best song is im single. that chorus was genius, and he murked all 3 verses. his best album was carter 2 tho.

currently, lil wayne is as$cheeks. all he does is leech off of other rapper's popularity. drake/big sean/rick ross/future etc.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #22
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lollipop?
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:42 PM   #23
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what's it like being a person who has heard more than 2 kid cud songs?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #24
Maniak
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
what's it like being a person who has heard more than 2 kid cud songs?
whats it like being al thornton
Old 03-07-2013, 01:00 AM   #25
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUpgepTfvI8

His new song is nice. I like most of his stuff. Funny, quirky, and isn't bland like some others.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:09 AM   #26
BuffaloBill
Free Hugs

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
lil wayne's best song is im single. that chorus was genius, and he murked all 3 verses. his best album was carter 2 tho.

currently, lil wayne is as$cheeks. all he does is leech off of other rapper's popularity. drake/big sean/rick ross/future etc.

im single was the shit. Can't lie
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:17 AM   #27
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking

His new song is nice. I like most of his stuff. Funny, quirky, and isn't bland like some others.
even the worst rapper of all time wouldn't fck that song up. it works well enough but there's a lack of effort and energy in everything he has done in the past few years. he needs motivation
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:32 AM   #28
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking

Damn buddy, you are listening to the most ****ed up version of this song Ive heard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pHEfTgStfU

HUGE difference.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: