Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #46
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: AAU

LOL WHAT

I'm done with this thread, you can't just accept that I played on Grassroots, even with picture proof!

LOL @ you still trying to find something haha
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #47
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

I have no problem apologizing if you were actually telling the truth. I still think your first few posts in this thread (the ones which caused the controversy) sound false, but if it is all true, then my apologies.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #48
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Touche. I can't deny nor defy any of that, other than I never specifically targetted Hawker.. hiz arrogance just came along and pissed me off one day.

That said, did you consider that entire bio of my past alias a clever reply? Just wondering. Most people do respect da Great Jefferson Money and it'z a well-known documented fact throughout the OTC. Why do you insist on being such a fruity nerd and persevering with theze fraud detective shennaniganz?. Waz that VC unveiling such a huge event that it hath been your life-goal above all?. Seriously, dude you need to get your prioritiez straight, and quite frankly I'm saying this out of your own benefit.
They respect Jefferson Money, not you. Your personality isnt Jefferson Money. Its WPS and quite frankly WPS was a dull nerd that did nothing but attack hawker.

I dont search for threads to call out V-Unit. If the oppurntunity arises, I will point out where he likes to exaggerate the truth and mislead the people of ISH. Unlike you I actually particapate in discussions on the NBA forum. Of course there are plenty of dumb discussions but you can easily sift through those threads. You choose not to post in any threads because you lack the knowledge. Your main purpose on this board is to create a alias that is so unlike your self its funny. Props on the good story telling though. Even though you lack common sense and knowledge you could be a very good writer.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #49
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Ing for Grassroots Canada. We are ranked top 5 constantly in the states, every Canadian prodigy came frmo Grassroots, and basically any Canadian player who got a scholarship.

We have also won our tournaments here and there. Unfortunatly, I haven't been playing there for a couple months now because I broke my wrist a couple months back, then I needed to rehab for a month, get the dribbling back, get in regular shape again, etc.

But I will probebly be back with them though.
Once again. V-Unit wanted to act like HIS TEAM was ranked top 5 constantly in the states. He wanted to act like HIS team won tournaments.

Unfortunatly, he wasnt on a team ranked top 5 and he wasnt on those teams that won tournaments. But keep misleading the people of ISH. We all bow down at your abilty to lie.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #50
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
They respect Jefferson Money, not you. Your personality isnt Jefferson Money. Its WPS and quite frankly WPS was a dull nerd that did nothing but attack hawker.

I dont search for threads to call out V-Unit. If the oppurntunity arises, I will point out where he likes to exaggerate the truth and mislead the people of ISH. Unlike you I actually particapate in discussions on the NBA forum. Of course there are plenty of dumb discussions but you can easily sift through those threads. You choose not to post in any threads because you lack the knowledge. Your main purpose on this board is to create a alias that is so unlike your self its funny. Props on the good story telling though. Even though you lack common sense and knowledge you could be a very good writer.

J-Money iz a far more accurate portrayal of my life than WPS. Period.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:06 PM   #51
JtotheIzzo
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
LOL WHAT

I'm done with this thread, you can't just accept that I played on Grassroots, even with picture proof!

LOL @ you still trying to find something haha

Did you draw pictures of penises on Junior Cadoughan's notebook?

btw lil boy, I got a grainy pic of me in a Pistons practice top, does that prove I play for Detroit?

The white kid in the team pic ain't even you, you don't really know him...lol

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 09-10-2008 at 12:13 PM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #52
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

Really?

I'm not posting anymore pictures, I couldn't care any less if you don't believe me. You didn't believe that I played in Grassroots and I gave you background information on my basketball experience with them.

Then you ask for proof and I post a picture of myself in a grassroots jersey, I guess I am a really good liar?
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: