Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Dwight Howard says he'd be OK with coming to Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    Lmao at these ****ing idiots insulting this source. The source is Dwight Howard's mouth.
    Plus 1

Default Re: My source has informed me Dwight is okay with coming to Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle

As a Bulls fan let me be the one to tell you; '**** YOU'.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
    I don't see it happening. Somebody pointed out that Rose and Dwight are both under Adidas; there's no way in hell Dwight would go to the same market as Rose.

What kinda of bullshit logic is this. Have 2 stars never do anything or Have a stacked team that could win a championship advertise the Adidas brand.

D12 has already said that Adidas is a non-factor in any trade deal. Won't be a problem if GarPax really wanted to trade for Dwight.
    Last edited by 1rkrage; 01-30-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Decent playground baller NastyCrossover1's Avatar

Noah fits in perfectly with Chicago's style of play. Rebound run the court, Dwight would want to many touches; how would he get them?

With the addition of Hamilton Rose's attempts have already dropped a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkrage
    D12 has already said that Adidas is a non-factor in any trade deal. Won't be a problem if GarPax really wanted to trade for Dwight.
    I get the big money politics that have a chance of being in play here but at the end of the day that shit doesn't really matter to the owners.

They could trade him to Bucks for 2 months if its the best deal on the table regardless of what he or his sponsors want.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
    Also, I really don't want Howard in Chicago. Dude doesn't have a winner mentality if you ask me.
    He is the undisputed best center and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

He may not be the best 1st option in the league, but he would be a great 2nd option on the Bulls and the defensive anchor of the best defensive team in the league.

Noah+Taj+Charlotte's pick is all I would give up. We would be depleted at the 4 position, but we can always sign someone decent in the offseason.

Rose+Howard+Deng >>>> anyone in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    He is the undisputed best center and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

He may not be the best 1st option in the league, but he would be a great 2nd option on the Bulls and the defensive anchor of the best defensive team in the league.

Noah+Taj+Charlotte's pick is all I would give up. We would be depleted at the 4 position, but we can always sign someone decent in the offseason.

Rose+Howard+Deng >>>> anyone in the league.
    I'd easily trade Deng for Hedo in a deal for Dwight. Because Next year is the last year of the Hedo's deal. trade bait. Be like wussup Indiana, you need to extend Collison, Hibbert, and Paul George soon? Just give us Granger and you got a deal. Plus that would enable us to resign Asik.

College superstar

I love the Bulls squad but outside of Rose anyone should be tradeable. It's Dwight Howard for **** sake. If you have a chance at getting him you go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedo15
    No Thanks....don't want any of the horrid Bulls front court contracts
    i dont think you really have a say as a magics fan...your star player is wanting to leave your team not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    I love the Bulls squad but outside of Rose anyone should be tradeable. It's Dwight Howard for **** sake. If you have a chance at getting him you go for it!

Exactly. some people are being too sentimental and act like our team's chemistry is that good. We all saw how that worked out in the playoffs.

I think the team is doing much better this year, but it is still a ways apart from beating Miami in a 7 game series imho.

i would take dwight, it would be sad to say goodbye to noah and whoever else also.

Quote Originally Posted by NastyCrossover1
    Noah fits in perfectly with Chicago's style of play. Rebound run the court, Dwight would want to many touches; how would he get them?

One of Boozer or Deng would be traded too. That = More shots for Dwight.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by NastyCrossover1

What? He'd get them cause he'd be clearly the most efficient player on the court. We already have a problem of being forced into bad shots, specifically from our big men and from Rose when our big men can't position themselves well. I'd hate to give up Noah, but if thats what it takes, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    I'd easily trade Deng for Hedo in a deal for Dwight. Because Next year is the last year of the Hedo's deal. trade bait. Be like wussup Indiana, you need to extend Collison, Hibbert, and Paul George soon? Just give us Granger and you got a deal. Plus that would enable us to resign Asik.
    I would try to avoid that, but if it comes down to that, I guess we would have to.

Deng is hurt, and we don't know when and at what percentage he will be back. Hedo is having a pretty good season, and he can be our second ball handler and scorer in crunch time. He also knows where and how to get the ball to Howard. And he's a decent defender, too. He's got great size.

Rose
    RIP
    Hedo
    Boozer
    Howard

... with Asik, CJ Watson, Korver, and Brewer coming off the bench. Prett-ay, prett-ay, pretty good.