Default Free Norman Powell

We've seen enough, since 2nd half of last season. And so far this season, in the 5 games he started (at the 3) he's averaged 16-4-2 in 29 mins. I know he's a bit undersized for the 3 but he's been handling it as well as TRoss, who's not really any bigger.

I'm not saying necessarily that Norm should start, but he should be getting a lot more than the 9-mins/game he's currently getting. What are some of the move we can make?

1. Trade DC/Ross (both?) for a 4?
    2. Move DC to the starting 4 and start TRoss/Norm at the 3?
    3. Keep the current starting line-up but after the 1st quarter have DC play strictly at the 4?

I haven't forgotten about Sullinger but I just don't think we should count on him, if he does make it back and make an impact it's just gravy.

Default Re: Free Norman Powell

If there is a trade in the works, it will be because the Raptors are clearing space to eventually sign Lowry to that massive max contract next season. Probably something like 5 years, $192 million...

I would definitely like to see the proposed small ball lineup, but Carroll is so fragile and Sullinger definitely needs to see playing time since the Raptors are weak on the boards.

Powell's definitely a gamer and isn't complaining about his minutes and the team is 16-7 right now (have the 2nd strongest schedule and will get easier in 2017), so I don't see any drastic changes to the lineups yet.