Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Default Re: What's the Fattest Thing You've ever done?

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    After I blazed, I munched an entire large bacon, pepperoni, and ham toppings pizza, and drank a large vanilla milk shake.
    Unreal.

Future D1 Dad

a girl back in high school. head only though.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    What are you laughing at? Your the guy who tosses off and wipes it on the sheets. GoRapz attacked by a crane as well from memory.

Anyway, for me it was going to McDonalds in Korea (2007) and pretending I was ordering for 3 people, taking it home, playing NBA2K7, and zoning out on food. 1 Big Tasty (GOAT Burger, had hot salsa in it), 3 double cheeseburgers, 2 chicken wraps, large fries, and orange soda. Fattest I have ever felt, and huge shit the next day. The was my last time overeating.

Back in the day my friends and I would go to McDonalds almost every day after long hours of playing xbox. I would usually always get 2 mcchickens and 2 double cheeseburgers and maybe a 4 piece nugget here and there

Most I have ever eaten I think was an entire platter of taco dip, 8 chicken wings, and a box of ice cream sandwiches. I was pretty baked.

McDonalds in Japan had these chicken pieces (like patties) that had red pepper inside and others had cheese. I was really hungry and couldn't find somewhere else for dinner so i ordered four of these (basically like ordering four chicken breasts), some fries and got a huge beer from the convience store and sat and had dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Most I have ever eaten I think was an entire platter of taco dip, 8 chicken wings, and a box of ice cream sandwiches. I was pretty baked.

I have vague recollections from the college years of waking up surrounded by empty boxes and various wrappers. We used to call it the "screaming munchies".

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

I'm sure I have a better one, but I remember putting the contents of one whole platter of salmon carpaccio from a buffet table on my plate. The platter was full.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    your mom
    4 years after this was posted, it's still gold.

NBA Superstar

In terms of pure mass, the fattest thing I've done is eat 20 pancakes in one sitting at IHOP. However, that was in a battle with friends and did not hold that feeling of, "Man, I feel guilty for not being able to contain myself".

On the flip side, probably 6 or 7 years ago, I remember embarking on a drive to MSU to visit my girlfriend. I'd just gotten out of class myself and I was quite hungry, and I don't think we were planning on going out to eat that night, so I stopped at Little Caesar's on my way and bought my own Hot-n-Ready pizza. Then proceeded to eat it straight out of the box in the front seat of my car.

Already feeling self-conscious about eating my own large pizza, alone, in the front seat of my car, in the Little Caesar's parking lot, a group of five teenagers emerged from the shop next door on cue. One guy saw me dominating a 'za in the my Mercury Tracer, then immediately got his friends' attention and soon they all began pointing and laughing. The ring leader ended up giving me a thumbs up, in what I interpreted to be a "Yeah man! Do your thing!" type of approval, but I felt a little ridiculous nonetheless. I felt like rolling down my window and reassuring them by saying something like, "It's okay guys, I'm on my way up to see my girlfriend... I have a girlfriend. And I'm not as pathetic as you think I am... " But I knew that'd probably just make things worse.
    Last edited by Rake2204; 08-09-2012 at 09:40 AM.

In 12th grade, a classmate & I challenged each other in a pizza eating contest. I won. How? I ate 3 entire boxes (Domino's medium sized), while he barely got through the 2nd box.

I had the shits for days!

5-time NBA All-Star

I eat 2.5 calories of food in one meal every night easy peasy lemon squeezy. (srs)