Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Default Re: Lebrons 45-15-5 game vs Celtics Game 6 (video)

WHAT a game. The emergence of darth bran

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    And still a better game than the "legendary game" or "forever remembered game" by Lebron.

The only thing legendary here is the overrating.
    ACTUALLY the dumbest thing I've seen posted on here

Video Games LeBron.

Watching the game again.

Bill Simmons was at this game and wrote about it. It's a great read.

"I don’t know what happened. I just know the shots wouldn’t stop going in. After about the fifth dagger in a row (he made 10 straight), the crowd started groaning on every make — shades of Philly’s Andrew Toney ripping our hearts out 30 years ago. If you’ve ever been in the building for one of those games, you know there isn’t a deadlier sound. He single-handedly murdered one of the giddiest Celtics crowds I can remember. Thirty points in the first half. Thirty! All with that blank look on his face. It was like watching surveillance video of a serial killer coldly dismembering a body and sticking the parts in the fridge. Only we were right there.

You can’t imagine what this was like to witness in person. I know Michael Jordan had similarly astonishing games, and others, too, but not with stakes like that. This wasn’t just an elimination game. This was LeBron James’s entire career being put on trial … and it only took an hour for him to tell the jury, 'Go home. I’m one of the best players ever. Stop picking me apart. Stop talking about the things I can’t do. Stop holding me to standards that have never been applied to any other NBA player. Stop blaming me for an admittedly dumb decision I never should have made. Stop saying I’m weak. Stop saying that I don’t want to win. Stop. Just … stop.'

As a Celtics fan, I was devastated. As a basketball fan, I appreciated the performance for what it was. One of the greatest players ever was playing one of his greatest games ever. He swallowed up every other relevant story line. Needless to say, the Celtics couldn’t match him — especially Pierce, who’s worn down from four weeks of battling Andre Iguodala, Shane Battier and LeBron on one leg and appears to be running on fumes of his fumes’ fumes at this point. The fans were so shell-shocked that many (including me and my father) filed out with three minutes remaining, not because we were lousy fans, not to beat the traffic, but because we didn’t want to be there anymore. We wanted to get away from LeBron. He ruined what should have been a magical night. We never really had a chance to cheer, swing the game, rally our guys, anything. He pointed a remote control at us and pressed 'MUTE.' It was like being in a car accident. LeBron James ran over 18,000 people."

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Garnett/Allen/Pierce were 35/36/33 years old

Only lebron gets credit for beating fossils

Duncan/Ginobili/Parker were 35/36/31 when lebron lucked out in 13'

Everything lebron does falls short of goat

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Garnett/Allen/Pierce were 35/36/33 years old

Only lebron gets credit for beating fossils

Duncan/Ginobili/Parker were 35/36/31 when lebron lucked out in 13'

Everything lebron does falls short of goat
    You're so insecure.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    You're so insecure.
    Just pointing out facts

Why praise lebron for beating up on old guys that he was supposed to beat years ago?... but played like dogshit and lost as massive favorite?

Lebron is overrated

For every fake knock you have on Jordan, there's 5 legitimate knocks on lebron - actual FACTS where he played like trash or lost when expected to win

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    Bill Simmons was at this game and wrote about it. It's a great read.

"I don’t know what happened. I just know the shots wouldn’t stop going in. After about the fifth dagger in a row (he made 10 straight), the crowd started groaning on every make — shades of Philly’s Andrew Toney ripping our hearts out 30 years ago. If you’ve ever been in the building for one of those games, you know there isn’t a deadlier sound. He single-handedly murdered one of the giddiest Celtics crowds I can remember. Thirty points in the first half. Thirty! All with that blank look on his face. It was like watching surveillance video of a serial killer coldly dismembering a body and sticking the parts in the fridge. Only we were right there.

You can’t imagine what this was like to witness in person. I know Michael Jordan had similarly astonishing games, and others, too, but not with stakes like that. This wasn’t just an elimination game. This was LeBron James’s entire career being put on trial … and it only took an hour for him to tell the jury, 'Go home. I’m one of the best players ever. Stop picking me apart. Stop talking about the things I can’t do. Stop holding me to standards that have never been applied to any other NBA player. Stop blaming me for an admittedly dumb decision I never should have made. Stop saying I’m weak. Stop saying that I don’t want to win. Stop. Just … stop.'

As a Celtics fan, I was devastated. As a basketball fan, I appreciated the performance for what it was. One of the greatest players ever was playing one of his greatest games ever. He swallowed up every other relevant story line. Needless to say, the Celtics couldn’t match him — especially Pierce, who’s worn down from four weeks of battling Andre Iguodala, Shane Battier and LeBron on one leg and appears to be running on fumes of his fumes’ fumes at this point. The fans were so shell-shocked that many (including me and my father) filed out with three minutes remaining, not because we were lousy fans, not to beat the traffic, but because we didn’t want to be there anymore. We wanted to get away from LeBron. He ruined what should have been a magical night. We never really had a chance to cheer, swing the game, rally our guys, anything. He pointed a remote control at us and pressed 'MUTE.' It was like being in a car accident. LeBron James ran over 18,000 people."

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    We might see this LeBron tomorrow.

best game of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN17J-KMWnY That Game was almost a decade ago.

I’ve never seen him play so devoid of emotion as he did in this game. He usually is very exuberant, he was like the terminator in this one though.

This is his magnus opus game.

Probably the game that made the most people on planet earth butt hurt.

I remember where I was watching it.

Greatest performance of the 21st century.