Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Why do women feel the need to be so demanding in their dating profiles when.....

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    I think times are ripe for approaching in person tbh... Even average chicks have 100 dudes in their inbox but go to a bar or club with early mid 20s crowd and I notice few guys actually approach strangers
    This.

My major successes (which I describe as more than just a cheap lay) have come from meeting in person. Told this one chick that I liked Trump's decision to leave the Paris Accord. She disagreed. Didn't matter. Chicks likes dudes that don't go with the crowd.

I can't do hook ups anymore unless there's a connection. Can't stand looking at myself in the mirror.

Default Re: Why do women feel the need to be so demanding in their dating profiles when.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    The talent on Tinder when I got to Houston was terrible. Well over 60% of the girls were fat chicks.

It was like night and day between where I was in Australia.
    texans breed their women like they do their cows.

hooking up does make me feel scummy the next morning tho. not even going to lie about that. but then i forget about it within 36-48hrs lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    texans breed their women like they do their cows.

hooking up does make me feel scummy the next morning tho. not even going to lie about that. but then i forget about it within 36-48hrs lol.
    Your current lifestyle isn't conducive to a relationship so I'd be doing what you're doing.

And yeah, it's such a shitty feeling. Sometimes you realize some traditions (like relationships) aren't such a bad thing.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    yup.

this.

that.

women know that there are enough desperate, bottom of the barrel scraping dudes out there that they can have absolutely nothing going for them and still have somewhat decent options. they can be average-ugly, out of shape, unemployed, completely broke, have no prospects, no personality, no discernible skills/talent, etc and still have 3 or 4 dudes in their contacts list who would get out of of bed at 2am to drive across town for a shot at their worn out coochies that haven't been washed in 4 days.

Even while the kids are there?

Your current lifestyle isn't conducive to a relationship so I'd be doing what you're doing.

And yeah, it's such a shitty feeling. Sometimes you realize some traditions (like relationships) aren't such a bad thing.
    for sure. when i see couples in public i think to myself that may be good for me.

i'll probably search for that once i hit 30. too many thots in their 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    I think times are ripe for approaching in person tbh... Even average chicks have 100 dudes in their inbox but go to a bar or club with early mid 20s crowd and I notice few guys actually approach strangers
    approaching has never/will never go out of style .. one example of a place to pick up girls is the gym .. I see cute girls all the time at the gym and you can tell which are looking to be approached .. I mean they're there for the taking to be honest .. they're dying for guys to approach them .. the thing is having game .. most guys are lame as fk and socially awkward or just plain 'afraid' .. it's no wonder you have those reports of today's man having lower test than in the past

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The talent on Tinder when I got to Houston was terrible. Well over 60% of the girls were fat chicks.

It was like night and day between where I was in Australia.

Fat chicks dont get hit on in person often so they seek validation online...where they get it.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    a good majority of the chicks i see on POF are single moms. i'm only there to **** so it's not a big deal to me. but it's crazy to see how many single moms there are in society.
    The problem is more so with American women. Too many bang tons of different guys (often multiple different guys each week), perhaps make a mistake one night by rushing headlessly into a relationship then regret it.

You see less of that with women from other cultures, such as say Japanese or Indian, because they don't typically sleep around with new guy every week. These other cultures like Indian culture for example meet, go on few dates, and take their time. There might be days or sometimes weeks of flirting before agreeing to date. Date 1 may be just handshake, date 2 maybe a hug, date 3 kiss on cheek, date 4 lips, date 5 first base. It's slow progression to see if the guy is right for them. They don't usually (on average) go handshake to sexual intercourse in span of 2 hours And sleeping around with different guy every week certainly happens but is not normal.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    The problem is more so with American women. Too many bang tons of different guys (often multiple different guys each week), perhaps make a mistake one night by rushing headlessly into a relationship then regret it.

You see less of that with women from other cultures, such as say Japanese or Indian, because they don't typically sleep around with new guy every week. These other cultures like Indian culture for example meet, go on few dates, and take their time. There might be days or sometimes weeks of flirting before agreeing to date. Date 1 may be just handshake, date 2 maybe a hug, date 3 kiss on cheek, date 4 lips, date 5 first base. It's slow progression to see if the guy is right for them. They don't usually (on average) go handshake to sexual intercourse in span of 2 hours And sleeping around with different guy every week certainly happens but is not normal.
    never been to Japan but i've noticed japanese women are very traditional in this sense. cute af, smart, non-thots. might marry one

Local High School Star

Just saw 2 good ones

You must be family oriented

You must have your own assets

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd

So japenese and indian women don;t get horny?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

The only thing I gathered from this is that OP doesn't have a drivers license or a job and is bitter that women actually care about those two basic things EVERY adult should have.

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    Just saw 2 good ones

You must be family oriented

You must have your own assets
    some of these requirements seems pretty basic.

you can lie about the assets part tho.

say you're a welder that makes 6 figures. who gives a fvck. just smash and dip.

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    So japenese and indian women don;t get horny?
    Of course they do. They might actually get hornier, perhaps much hornier, because they don't bang every night with every guy they meet.. They control themselves when it comes to sex and relationships.

I kind of hate to generalize because it's not always true, but more so true than not..

Must like dogs? Fukc outta here.