Banned

Default Do fat and ugly people find the fat and ugly people they date attractive?

In other words, does being ugly yourself make ugly people of the opposite sex less disgusting?

Im definitely far from ugly so I dont know what it would be like if I was. Im personally very picky when it comes to women, more than most seem to be. I couldn't even imagine being in a relationship with a 5/10 girl and having to look at her all day, kiss her, bang her, see her naked, etc. Like I literally couldn't do it. If you give me a 3 or a 4 I would have to be on some seriously powerful drugs to even get a boner up.

How do people fall in love with ugly girls? How can they make out with a disgusting face? How do you **** a gross body? Is it something that only fat and ugly people can do?
    Last edited by Lensanity; 09-05-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Default Re: Do fat and ugly people find the fat and ugly people they date attractive?

Fck. Now I'm stumped

Default Re: Do fat and ugly people find the fat and ugly people they date attractive?

ask stalkerforlife to make a video, he has a personal experience

Serious playground baller Type 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    In other words, does being ugly yourself make ugly people of the opposite sex less disgusting?

Im definitely far from ugly so I dont know what it would be like if I was. Im personally very picky when it comes to women, more than most seem to be. I couldn't even imagine being in a relationship with a 5/10 girl and having to look at her all day, kiss her, bang her, see her naked, etc. Like I literally couldn't do it. If you give me a 3 or a 4 I would have to be on some seriously powerful drugs to even get a boner up.

How do people fall in love with ugly girls? How can they make out with a disgusting face? How do you **** a gross body? Is it something that only fat and ugly people can do?
    Not everybody is a superficial prick and they can fall in love with the person, not just the face or body.

Do stupid people find you smart?

Do black guys actually like fat women or is it just fat whites that they like?