Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 06-06-2006, 04:16 PM   #31
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old Franchise X-Beams...very lightweight, really durable and pretty comfortable. I jump a lot when i play so the lightweight part is really important
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:44 AM   #32
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
eww I hate those converse ones, i know theyre classic but it seems all the punk kids wear them and color on them with markers and shit, and it makes you wanna beat them up.

I like those last Jordans
totally right about the converses
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:31 AM   #33
Michael_Who?
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Michael_Who? has an OK reputation so far

punk rock kids just find a way to destroy classics.

my shoes:

I tried these shoes once. I get called for traveling, but hell no one can watch me on the fastbreaks and penetrations
Michael_Who? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 10:19 PM   #34
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

aren't those called rollerblades? :)
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:08 AM   #35
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bump, some good stuff here.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:51 AM   #36
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

I ball In 94 Barkleys posted earlier. Mine are black on black tho, By far the most comfortable Ball shoe Ive ever had.

I think dub-zeros look nice, those with a pair of jeans would look good.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:43 PM   #37
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just got em like a month ago. When you first play in em they feel wierd. They just need to be broken in. After the first couple times I wore em they felt great and they are one of the few adidas a3 that aren't really heavy.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:12 PM   #38
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abruzzi

That is very sick. Dude where did you get that.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:32 PM   #39
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
That is very sick. Dude where did you get that.

You can get them at almost any website. They are prob. on footlocker or finishline.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:39 PM   #40
jordan23

in black
Old 11-22-2006, 10:17 PM   #41
rapcity
Banned

rapcity has an OK reputation so far

rapcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:33 AM   #42
asg23
I Hit Open Layups

asg23 has an OK reputation so far

my school colors are black/white/red so i picked up the lebrons

I only wear basketball shoes for games, i just have a couple pairs of nike sb's for everyday use
asg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: