Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Parts of your childhood you cringe at

I once stepped on a rusty nail Home Alone style.

Saw my next door neighbor piss all over my younger brother.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94

I hope it was another kid.
    Yeah. I was probably about 8 years old, the neighbor was about 6 or 7, and my brother was 5. Years later, the neighbor was somewhat socially awkward and was teased by another kid for doing it. My neighbor's dad somehow went years not knowing that his son pissed on my brother, but found out that he was being teased for it and asked my brother if it was a made up rumor or if it were true. The dad made the mistake of phrasing the question to my brother as something like 'Is it true that my son piddled on you?' My family didn't use the word "piddle" so my brother didn't understand the question and denied it. Not sure if that led to further disputes after the neighbor's dad probably started accusing the other kid of lying.

Unsolved Mysteries! That show I couldn't get out of my tongue. That shit killed my childhood it really did.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

being scared to tell a girl i liked her and then having some douchebag in class out me to her

Not being able to tell the girl how I truly felt about her. My first crush in middle school was on this girl name Mandy. And in that same class this girl named Ivanna. I remember I liked this Ivanna girl more. The last day of 8th grade two years later I remember having her sign my year book. I wanted to tell her so bad how I felt.

Walked away from her. Then a few minutes later she was gone when I decided to tell her. I ran out in front of the school to find her and she was gone.

**** I forgot her last name. Man I just just just just realized I had class with her in my junior year spanish class and didn't talk to her.

I'm trying to remember her last name probably find her on instagram or some shit.

I'll try to find her if I remember her last name and I'll tell her how I felt. The difference that I have now is confidence, I've never been so confident to talk to girls and tell them how I feel. You just have to play it smooth. I got this after high school. Took a while but I'm not upset it took this long to get it. It's never too late.

-Being awkward/weird/clingy with certain girls. I should have worked through the fear and unknown and took charge of the situation.

-Having the shittiest relationship with my parents.

Sunshine State

-Wish I took Track more seriously, I could have been running in College if I really tried.
    -Being sad over girls when I knew it wouldn't work out anyway
    -Shitty Grades in school

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Skateboarding and riding scooters down really steep unsafe hills and streets almost got hit by a car.

Being a little b1tch. I dated this hot girl that looked exactly like mila kunis, super nice girl too. Got along well but I was too much of a b1tch to keep it up. I would be embarrassed of being seen with her in front of my friends so she broke it off because I rarely talked to her. She tried getting back with me and I just ignored her. Eventually I outgrew the shyness and selfishness but I missed a lot of opportunities with a couple cool chicks because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Being a little b1tch. I dated this hot girl that looked exactly like mila kunis, super nice girl too. Got along well but I was too much of a b1tch to keep it up. I would be embarrassed of being seen with her in front of my friends so she broke it off because I rarely talked to her. She tried getting back with me and I just ignored her. Eventually I outgrew the shyness and selfishness but I missed a lot of opportunities with a couple cool chicks because of this.
    what the fvck was wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Saw my next door neighbor piss all over my younger brother.
    damn, i hope your lil bro doesnt remember any of it, such experience could turn an alpha into a beta

****** stage in middle school like every other cliche suburban white kid.

edit - Is w*gger seriously censored?

I rule the local playground tomSR.'s Avatar

having my mom write me a note every friday excusing me for gym class, because the other boys made fun of me for being skinny and not having gotten pubic hair yet......even had to transfer school several times due to me being bullied.......... damm my school years were horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    damn, i hope your lil bro doesnt remember any of it, such experience could turn an alpha into a beta
    What if he liked it

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    ****** stage in middle school like every other cliche suburban white kid.

edit - Is w*gger seriously censored?
    I was one and I didn't even realise it, I wore jorts my freshman year of high school and my mom bought me polo's that were too big for me. But I'd just moved from England so I didn't know any better, shit was rough as soon as I figured it out my sophomore year I got rid of all my jorts and polo's.