Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Phil Jackson: Jesus Christ, Kwame! I hope the wife doesn

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    ISH sometimes doesn't show pictures, which is what we're referring to. Quote the first post and find the image URL to check out the story.

As for the what happened, Kwame didn't have what it takes, and not just because of his hands of stone. Being great in the NBA gets a lot harder than Michael Jordan calling you a f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]ggot.

Though MJ is not the best mentor...tough love works on many but not all. Definitely wouldn't work on Kwame.
    Well said.

If someone calling you a ****** makes you a bust then you deserve to be a bust.

Mentally weak people have no place in the NBA.

From what I read, it sounds that to the other Wizards, Kwame was a whinny person who couldn't accept criticism. We've all have come across similar personalities. Now imagine that personality being in the same team as Jordan. If his other teammates felt that way about Brown, imagine someone of Jordan's status who is so focused on his team doing the right things.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    From what I read, it sounds that to the other Wizards, Kwame was a whinny person who couldn't accept criticism. We've all have come across similar personalities. Now imagine that personality being in the same team as Jordan. If his other teammates felt that way about Brown, imagine someone of Jordan's status who is so focused on his team doing the right things.
    How does any of that change the fact that Jordan is well known as one of the biggest pricks professional sports has ever known? He's treated a lot of people like shit and is a real piece of garbage as a human being.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    How does any of that change the fact that Jordan is well known as one of the biggest pricks professional sports has ever known? He's treated a lot of people like shit and is a real piece of garbage as a human being.
    shut the f u ck up you alcoholic piece of human garbage

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    shut the f u ck up you alcoholic piece of human garbage
    Uh...okay. Nice meltdown.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

If Kobe did this sh!t everyone would be saying he was Alpha.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

There's too many of these MJ stories to not to believe that he truly is an a-hole.

And we even got to see some of them ourselves...like his Hall of Fame speech where he was still mad at his High School Coach and took a shot at him ... "I think you made the wrong decision, dude"

I hope Curry keeps it up and peaks higher than that f@ggot.
    Last edited by tmacattack33; 01-23-2016 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    What kind of stories. Like he punched Kerr in the heat of the moment? Boo hoo hoo. It's always funny to me when certain people expect players to act like boyscouts. Any signs of having any emotions. Any competitive emotions, and they're like, "He's a bad person, he's evil." My favorite is my cousin, he'll say something like, "I don't like him, because he thinks he's good." Showing any signs of confidence. "I don't like Jordan because he thinks he's the best." He's a bad person because of that.

Show me real signs of someone being evil and then I'll agree. Bill Cosby, Simon Cowell, real back stabbing. Not freaking emotions and competitiveness during games of basketball.

LOL kwame is being a b1tch and that doesn't sit well with the GOAT. Imagine yourself having to work with a whiny unproductive good for nothing guy like that, fvck being nice I would fvcking make his life miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    go back to your safe space mother fuc[COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR]er
    Beta faygg0ts don't even realize that this treatment of Brown was nice compared to Jordan's training of Pippen.

The difference is that Pippen was a sponge, absorbing Jordan's teachings while Brown was a beta.