Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

Default Question to Jet Fans...

Week after week the Jets pull out these miracles, AGAIN this week. It's a great sign except for two things.
1) Their opponents have been very weak.
2) In both the game today and the Detroit game, the other team made terrible mistakes down the stretch when they could have won the game.

Are the Jets really good or not? Or somewhere in between? They feel like a 12 win, 1 and done team in the playoffs right now, losing an awful 16-13 game where both teams look like shit.

What do you think?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Default Re: Question to Jet Fans...

Uhm I've been impressed with the way the Jets run the two (or less) minute offense. But these are teams we should be putting away way earlier. The play has been up and down. The defense looks unbeatable at times but during some plays the guys will lack effort or concentration which results in big plays. On offense Mark Sanchez still makes mistakes and LT hasn't been running the way he used to at the beginning of the year. Neither has Shonn Greene. They did decent today but haven't impressed me.

They have had problem defending against the run. The opposing runners might not have incredible stats but they allow some well timed runs. I'm not liking their play in the run defense at all. They've had problems against Hillis and Foster, backs who are able to play in short passing situations.

The Jets are horrible in the Red Zone as well.

The Jets haven't played a contender in a while, the way they are playing against these sub .500 teams isn't good. They only seem to play well in the clutch.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: