Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-12-2006, 07:50 PM   #16
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
He's not a system player either.

How many practices does he ever show up to? this guy will never win a championship in his good days.

and he isnt faithful to coaches at all.

I would hate coaching him. hes a good player and has moves but thats not how you win championships.

AI is a great talent...he's hardworking and has matured over the years...he's not a system player?...he bought into larry browns system and they went to the finals...I think earlier in his career he may have not been a system player but i do believe he wants to win...and if that meant him changing his game to win i believe he would do it...guys got a heart of a lion and more determination than anyone...if he somehow came to the lakers...i believe AI would excel becasue he would finally have a teammate he can truly rely on...he's never really had that before in hughes, stack, webb, van horn...etc...he scores becasue he must score...his whole career his team has been subpar and would be near the bottom of the league if he didnt score...plus a few years back when the usa was doin crap in the olympics or some world tournament the coach said AI was the only one showing he truly wanted to win...he will make many teams much better because i do believe he would be willing to change his game if finally he was on a real contender...
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:07 PM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
AI is a great talent...he's hardworking and has matured over the years...he's not a system player?...he bought into larry browns system and they went to the finals...I think earlier in his career he may have not been a system player but i do believe he wants to win...and if that meant him changing his game to win i believe he would do it...guys got a heart of a lion and more determination than anyone...if he somehow came to the lakers...i believe AI would excel becasue he would finally have a teammate he can truly rely on...he's never really had that before in hughes, stack, webb, van horn...etc...he scores becasue he must score...his whole career his team has been subpar and would be near the bottom of the league if he didnt score...plus a few years back when the usa was doin crap in the olympics or some world tournament the coach said AI was the only one showing he truly wanted to win...he will make many teams much better because i do believe he would be willing to change his game if finally he was on a real contender...

Yes he played in Brown's system but he missed a lot of practices and kept going outside of brown's game plan which led to brown being the one who went crazy and left.
Him and Webber both complemented each other until webber started complaining but Iverson definitely has help in Korver, dalembert and Andre Iugodola (idk how to spell it).

Iverson has a will to win.....as well as Kobe does and we already have that type of player.

so honestly I don't see Iverson fitting well into this equation
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:00 PM   #18
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

OliverThizz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Iverson has a will to win.....as well as Kobe does and we already have that type of player.

so honestly I don't see Iverson fitting well into this equation
Wow. Are you saying that the Lakers, or any team for that matter, only needs one player with the will to win? That is ridiculous.
OliverThizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:01 PM   #19
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default yes

theyd kill with AI. they wouldnt need anything else to worry about.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:26 AM   #20
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverThizz
Wow. Are you saying that the Lakers, or any team for that matter, only needs one player with the will to win? That is ridiculous.

hhahaha...no i meant we have a player that is just like iverson, creates his own shots.

thats all I meant. my bad
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:44 AM   #21
david
Can barely lace up my sneakers

david has an OK reputation so far

i dont think kobe and ai mix together
david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:55 AM   #22
L4k</3F4n-Angels
Can barely lace up my sneakers

L4k</3F4n-Angels has an OK reputation so far