Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anti-Defamation League: 1 in 4 Adults is anti-Semitic

NBA Legend

Default Re: Anti-Defamation League: 1 in 4 Adults is anti-Semitic

Goyim catchin feelings

   

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Anti-Defamation League: 1 in 4 Adults is anti-Semitic
    and out of those 25%, less than .1% actually know why.

I'm not anti-semitic, but i'm strongly anti-Israel. (I think people match these terms together however.)

Serious playground baller CeilingFan#1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duggrr
    I'm not anti-semitic, but i'm strongly anti-Israel. (I think people match these terms together however.)
    Why are you anti-Israel?

I have never understood anti-semitism. Even as a child I never understood what made the jewish girl in my first grade class any different. Even after taking world religions in college I still don't really understand. The Jewish people started the religion which would eventually give rise to Christianity and Islam.

I doubt most people even realize that most if not all arabs are Semitic people.

Translation: "Everyone's paying attention to a senile old Jew's remarks about blacks and latinos, so let's remind them that people say mean stuff about Jews, too. Can't be letting all that Victimization Spotlight shine on without getting some of our own."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I have never understood anti-semitism. Even as a child I never understood what made the jewish girl in my first grade class any different. Even after taking world religions in college I still don't really understand. The Jewish people started the religion which would eventually give rise to Christianity and Islam.

I doubt most people even realize that most if not all arabs are Semitic people.
    How can you be such an irrational moron in the NBA forum and then so much bettter here?

This is another case of victimization. You can't even say anything bad about a Jewish person without being called anti-semitic. Heck you don't even have to say anything at all and they'll come up with some bullsh*t like 1 out of 4 people are anti-semitic.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

what's the % of muslims in the world population?

I'm not Jewish so I can't comment all that much, but it was on the front page of CNN so I thought it was interesting. This is what it says of the methodology:

Nearly half have never heard of the Holocaust, and only a third believe historical descriptions are accurate, the survey found.

Carried out by First International Resources and commissioned by the Anti-Defamation League, the survey included 53,100 adults in 102 countries representing 88% of the world's adult population.

In native languages, it asked people whether certain traditionally anti-Semitic statements are probably true or false, including that Jews have too much power over international markets, global media, and the U.S. government; that they "don't care about what happens to anyone but their own kind," and that "Jews are responsible for most of the world's wars."
    I wonder if they released the complete list of statements?

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    This is another case of victimization. You can't even say anything bad about a Jewish person without being called anti-semitic. Heck you don't even have to say anything at all and they'll come up with some bullsh*t like 1 out of 4 people are anti-semitic.
    Unfortunately this. I'm all for human rights and equality but it seems in our Liberal and Progressive society everyone is trying to play the victim card and acting as they are getting discriminated against. Gays, Transgenders, Atheists, Conservatives, Females, Jews, etc...

I wouldn't consider Jews to be discriminated against since they are probably the most successful ethnic group in the United States. We don't need to discuss their power in the Media, Finances, etc.

   

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Unfortunately this. I'm all for human rights and equality but it seems in our Liberal and Progressive society everyone is trying to play the victim card and acting as they are getting discriminated against. Gays, Transgenders, Atheists, Conservatives, Females, Jews, etc...

I wouldn't consider Jews to be discriminated against since they are probably the most successful ethnic group in the United States. We don't need to discuss their power in the Media, Finances, etc.
    the point is, there's no good reason for the discrimination, but plenty of BS false reasons going back to PEZ and medieval times.

that's the difference.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    the point is, there's no good reason for the discrimination, but plenty of BS false reasons going back to PEZ and medieval times.

that's the difference.
    lol, not saying we should revert back to medieval times. Just saying that everyone feels like they are getting discriminated against and who's that exactly? The white man?

I just think all these distractions are fabricated by the media and pushed by the extremely wealthy who control everything(ironically alot are jews lolol). People won't get pissed at them for controlling everything and making the world their play ground if they believe the person next to them hates them because of their skin color, religious belief, sexual preference, etc.

   

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    lol, not saying we should revert back to medieval times. Just saying that everyone feels like they are getting discriminated against and who's that exactly? The white man?

I just think all these distractions are fabricated by the media and pushed by the extremely wealthy who control everything(ironically alot are jews lolol). People won't get pissed at them for controlling everything and making the world their play ground if they believe the person next to them hates them because of their skin color, religious belief, sexual preference, etc.
    well, if i have time later on and feel like wasting most of it, i'll try to explain more fully for you.