Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: A colleague of mine passed away....

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Ok..... But there is no right/wrong way in this scenario

It's a "forum" but in this scenario let the man talk about it if he wants ....it's not wrong or right....it just is

Sorry to hear Hater.......what was the COD?
    Didn't say he was wrong. Just questioning the motive.

Lets all guess what the cause is. Hateraid can be the judge.

I'd say he choked on candy or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Didn't say he was wrong. Just questioning the motive.

Ok?...

Came across as snarky IMO...but whatever..

Sucks 42 is to young... How old R U deuce?

I'm 40 but act 12 ...my girl is nagging me right now because I'm wasted playing gow3 and talking shit to some guys in mexico
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 03-28-2015 at 02:16 AM.

Ok?...

Because he's a typical internet prick trying to be edgy.

Ok?...

Sucks 42 is to young... How old R U deuce?

I'm 40 but act 12 ...my girl is nagging me right now because I'm wasted playing gow3 and talking shit to some guys in mexico
    I'm 35, my boy passed away 4 years ago.

I'm 35, my boy passed away 4 years ago.

Sucks. Sorry to hear..

to getting older.....kickin azz and taking naps

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Just a couple of hours ago. He was a doctor who worked in our home office doing clinical research for our brand.
    What was eerie is that this morning we did a company conference and he announce he was leaving the company to go back to work in a clinic. We all wished him good luck. A couple of hours later he was found hunched over in his chair gasping for air. Our owner did mouth to mouth to try and resuscitate him. He went into a comma. Ambulance came and got him. I just got the call from another colleague he died.
    The man was only 42, healthy and lean, and was a guru when it came to nutrition. He ate as clean as can be and exercised regularly. You would not think a guy in his physical condition would die like that. Still unknown of the actual cause. I'll find out after the weekend.
    Makes me conscious of me own well being. I look at my son and think to myself how much it would hurt him if I left this world. Absolutely nobody should take their life for granted
    how do you know ? have you asked him ?.........maybe he hates your ass and want you gone..........[COLOR="White"]JK...as allways[/COLOR]

Oedipus complex is no joke !

Last edited by tomtucker; 03-28-2015 at 04:29 AM.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Incredible, but I had a somewhat similar story just yesterday. Im working in a hospital, and the colleague that works in shift with me was complaining last 10 days that he gets tired very fast. He had above average temperature in that time, and a pain on his right side of chest.
    Yesterday we did an ultrasound on him just to find out that he has like 2 liters of water in his right lung. We sent it on analysis, and when your best expected result is a TBC diagnosis you know how serious that is. We are just hopping its not something cancerous.
    The guy is just 45 years old, and is a really good dude. Watching your colleague being your patient, and lying there in fear and crying is ****ing awful.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Naw, he was a very wonderful and altruistic guy. Hater seems like a nice guy overall but likes the attention/facebook/twitter life because he reports on it a lot and makes threads about how it affects him.

That's fine. From my perspective, if someone who even remotely affected my life, even in just a professional manner, passed away I would probably not be on ISH 4 hours later talking about it.
    I don't have anything against you DW. In fact I like your comments and admire you can be upfront as you.
    I choose to share things because these things that happen to me are regular life occurrences in todays world. My experiences happens to others as I know some people can relate. It's not the mundane "what did you eat today?" posts. In fact I don't see the difference in sharing that compared to sharing what I post other than what I post involves more dynamic answers. I'm not bragging or insulting people. And as much as I reveal about myself on here, I'm still anonymous in the bigger picture. I like to hear reactions from anonymous sources and how they deal with the same issues. It's not about getting attention. It's about opening a conversation about life.
    Gaining attention is more "I'm the greatest on ISH" or, "Please get me in the green." You should focus more on questioning their motives in those threads

I got the verdict today. It was a heart attack.

This happened to the professor in the office next door to me a month after I started my masters.

Always pick the oldest pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I got the verdict today. It was a heart attack.
    He ate the right things and worked out you said so I assume his body was under control and in good shape......I mean genetics or stress??? What else could explain Heart Attack at 42 to that sort of man

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor K
    He ate the right things and worked out you said so I assume his body was under control and in good shape......I mean genetics or stress??? What else could explain Heart Attack at 42 to that sort of man
    Right now those are preliminary results. There's actually going to be a police investigation at the office on Monday to see what may be the cause.
    Alls I know so far it was confirmed a heart attack. It could be cocaine? Medications? I'd be curious as to see. He had estranged family. Only a brother and his mom as next of kin. Depression? I'm curious as to how it was triggered

sounds like a hit