Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by endorphins
    First Name: Doug
    Nickname: God, Dragon, Master of Snakes
    Relationship Status: Single
    Current City/State: New Jersey
    Top 3 Favorite Sports/Teams: Giants, Mets, Wild Horses

Summary: I'm all about stuntin'. Just so you all know, none of you will ever be stuntin' on my level. Not even in you're wildest dreams. I'm allllways doin big things, and I just don't stop.
    Side notes:
    -that whole thread about the "ISH king of weed" or whatever is irrelevant. It's me, there's no competition.
    -although i'm king of weed, i'm more successful than you.
    -pete's montreux is mad ugly. so is deucewallaces. they're always the first ones to tell stories about sex and shyt too, wonder what they're compensating for?.?.
    -stuntin' is a habit, I made it an addiction
    I don't see you post much, and I have no clue if you're being 100% serious, but that pete and wallaces comment made me laugh.

Decent college freshman gotbacon23's Avatar

First Name: Brian
    Nickname: Bacon
    Relationship Status: Married, 1 dog
    Current City/State: McLean, VA
    Top 3 Favorite Sports/Teams: Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots

Summary: Born/Raised in Northern Virginia, my parents are from Boston (hence the love for the Boston sports teams) and we moved to McLean when my mom was pregnant with me, the youngest of 5 kids. Went to Boston College for 2 years, then transferred to Georgetown University where i graduated in 2007 with a degree in finance. Since then, i work for a big 4 firm doing financial valuation.

Underdog

First Name: Levi
    Nickname:Levi's Jeans
    Current City/State: Brooklyn, NY
    Top 3 Favorite Sports/Teams: NY Knicks, Denver Nuggets, Cleveland Cavaliers.

Summary:
    I hate writing mini-bios, but here goes nothing. I was born and raised in Ny, but I hate living here so I'm moving south as soon as I can. I love playing sports all year round, but the weather doesn't permit me to.

I'm one of those guys who's overly competitive, but I don't really show it. My ego depends on being better than others, which is also what drives me. I didn't make my school basketball team this year because I didn't stand out to the coach. I'm making it a priority to make it next year, which is why I'm going to perfect my game whenever I get a chance to play.
    Last edited by LevisJeans; 03-01-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    So are you a dentist or?
    I am a dentist.

First Name:Sean
    Nickname:
    Relationship Status:In a relationship
    Current City/State: Manhattan/New York
    Top 3 Favorite Sports/Teams: Rockets/Lakers/Arsenal

Summary: Born and Raised in Orange County. Skipped a grade half way through 4th/5th. Went to an American School right outside London for my senior year and stayed in London to attend university at the London School of Economics. Graduated last year, now I work at an investment bank in Manhattan.

- From Middle School to halfway through high school, I was a docent at the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
    - I played piano for 12 years
    - I played Cello for 6 years
    - In my late high school-early college years I was an avid concert-goer (of various forms of indie/alt-rock) but I've stopped last few years.
    - I enjoy watching most sports, especially Basketball and Soccer, but I hate baseball.
    - I have a templar cross shaped birthmark on my back. (this one is for you Dooms)

Decent college freshman gotbacon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    Graduated last year, now I work at an investment bank in Manhattan.

what are your hours? i hear some horror stories from people that worked for goldmans

- I played piano for 12 years
    - I played Cello for 6 years

Which was harder? Which do you like best?

I have a templar cross shaped birthmark on my back.
    Pics or GTFO.

National High School Star dough's Avatar

First Name: Ramesh
    Nickname: Mesh
    Relationship Status: Married
    Current City/State: Barcelona
    Top 3 Favorite Sports/Teams: Chelsea, Lakers, Juventus

Quote Originally Posted by gotbacon23
    what are your hours? i hear some horror stories from people that worked for goldmans
    Its a boutique bank, very small. The hours are much better so far but they've definitley increased as they trust me with more responsibility

Rufus: I like piano way better and maybe I'll get a pic up sometime.

Rufus: I like piano way better and maybe I'll get a pic up sometime.
    I've played since I was 7. Not great but good enough to make an impression on the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I've played since I was 7. Not great but good enough to make an impression on the ladies.
    Yea haha that is definitely one of my favorite things from playing so much as a kid. I still play for fun now when I'm home.

First Name: Ryan
    Nickname: Ryno / Lackluster
    Current City/State: San Antonio, TX
    Top 3 Favorite Sports/Teams: Spurs, Cowboys, 96 Toy Machine Skate Team

Summary: born and raised in SA. went off to school at TCU and quickly transferred to what was then Southwest Texas State University. from there went to work in SA, then Dallas, then back to SA. All office equipment/software sales jobs.

things that have i've always had a passion for: music (playing, producing, writing), basketball, tennis, mountain biking, skateboarding (though i don't ride anymore), food (cooking and eating), politics, booze, and last, but most importantly constantly tweeking and perfecting my ability to sell - which carries on into other facets of life.

First Name: Josh
    Nickname: J-Fox
    Top 3 Favorite Sports/Teams: Atlanta Falcons, Phoenix Suns, Team USA

Summary: Adopted at birth, I made my way through most of my life doing a whole lotta nothin'. I was hardly raised on the mean streets and my stomping grounds as a child were pathetic but still gave me what I really needed: an environment I felt I needed to get the hell out of. This motivation pushed me to excell in academics, athletics and life despite never being a smartest, strongest/fastest or the most popular kid on the block. Ive been homeless, ive worked odd jobs and ive loved a girl as absolutly as anyone ever could. Now im finally getting things straightend back out and im on scholarship playing basketball though im still finishing up my rehab (getting close though).

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    First Name: Jose
    Nickname: Chino
    Relationship Status: In a relationship
    Current City/State: Gary, Indiana
    Top 3 Favorite Sports/Teams: Bulls, White Sox, Colts

Summary: Lived in Gary Indiana my whole life. I'm looking into moving to Chicago in the next year or so. I've been involved in boxing since I was 9, now I coach at the gym I grew up in. I had a successful amatuer campaign, but going professional never really appealed to me. Maybe someday if I'm in a tough spot for cash I'll reconsider. Not sure on the type of career I'm going for yet. I have been looking into enrolling into Flash Point in Chicago for recording arts, but also weighing other options right now.
    We need a Charlie Z vs. Undisputed bout YESTERDAY.

First Name: Jose
    Nickname: Chino
    Relationship Status: In a relationship
    Current City/State: Gary, Indiana
    Top 3 Favorite Sports/Teams: Bulls, White Sox, Colts

Summary: Lived in Gary Indiana my whole life. I'm looking into moving to Chicago in the next year or so. I've been involved in boxing since I was 9, now I coach at the gym I grew up in. I had a successful amatuer campaign, but going professional never really appealed to me. Maybe someday if I'm in a tough spot for cash I'll reconsider. Been playing drums since I was 14 and been in a couple hard rock/metal bands. Not sure on the type of career I'm going for yet. I have been looking into enrolling into Flash Point in Chicago for recording arts, but also weighing other options right now.