Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

I hope people can get some perspective and realize how special MJ was.

The man performed when it mattered the most time after time after time after time after time after time.

Only bring this up because it's inevitable and because well... if either Bron or Wade had performed well today, we'd be seeing tons of threads stating how they're just as good as MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Funny part is... They put kidd on Lebron ALL GAME! And he couldn't do shit!
    Well, LeBron's 33yrs old, has bad knees and fingers, and his gameplan was to go inside to the bigs, so that's why he only shot 8-16.....Oh wait...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Bro ... he couldn't get around Omar Asik he damn sure isn't driving by Kidd. Who still to this day plays outstanding defense.
    Serious question Samurai, how big is your gif collection? cuz everytime i see you post i see some funny ass gifs.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Default Re: What is LeBron Doing???

Quote Originally Posted by WadeBronDonJuan
    I admit, when I saw that, I was shaking my head. So pathetic. I can see where the haters are coming from more than ever now.
    Respect to you for admitting that.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    I hope people can get some perspective and realize how special MJ was.

The man performed when it mattered the most time after time after time after time after time after time.

Only bring this up because it's inevitable and because well... if either Bron or Wade had performed well today, we'd be seeing tons of threads stating how they're just as good as MJ.
    ALWAYS exceeded the hype, dude.

I also find it hilarious that Kobe fans are out in full force laughing it up, since failing to perform in the Finals, crying, giving up on his team, underperforming when it matters is a Kobe yearly ritual (more like career).

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24Clutch
    Serious question Samurai, how big is your gif collection? cuz everytime i see you post i see some funny ass gifs.
    It's decent isn't it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24Clutch

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Default Do u think wade has lost respect for lebron?

After dominating over and over and then seeing lebron continually pass up shots and be timid, do u think he is losing respect for lebron?

Root Of All Evil

I also find it hilarious that Kobe fans are out in full force laughing it up, since failing to perform in the Finals, crying, giving up on his team, underperforming when it matters is a Kobe yearly ritual (more like career).
    Nothing this bad. And that comes from a fellow Jordan fan. At least Kobe shows heart and guts.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    ALWAYS exceeded the hype, dude.

Very true.

They expectations and hype were comically mythological... yet he didn't just met them, he surpassed them ALL the time.

Banned

Default Re: Do u think wade has lost respect for lebron?

He got in his face Game 3 for passing up shots in the 4th quarter... So yes, He must be pissed off right now!

Default Re: What is LeBron Doing???

Lebron James is my favorite player not wearing a Clipper uniform...

With that said he played like a complete B!tch tonight and deserves two FULL days of brutal hatred

yup....Mad

7 NBA Finals in 10 years says HI

next